Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are being overly nice, but I'm a sucker so.
We can make friendship bracelets instead.You are being overly nice, but I'm a sucker so.
FYI my hair is too short to braid.![]()
You're not wrongBoys are icky
Except me, of course (runs away giggling)You're not wrong
Straight factsBoys are icky
To be fair... humans are ickyExcept me, of course (runs away giggling)
Even the ones with weiners...To be fair... humans are icky
Are you sure it was a guy? It could have been a woman wishing she had a bigger wiener in her lifeβ¦Some guy created thisβ¦..I wanna know what he was thinking.
Are you sure it was a guy? It could have been a woman wishing she had a bigger wiener in her lifeβ¦
Well there goes my theoryβ¦ maybe oscar wishes he had a biggerβ¦ ok I am done.Name was Oscarβ¦.![]()
Why does HR have a problem with me putting something awful in a bait lunch to get back at a thief but won't take steps against the thief?!?Oh you're one of those "I accidently put _____'s lunch in the microwave and it smelled so good I had to try it..... but before I knew it....." type!![]()
Maybe he just wanted a place other than a trash can to call homeName was Oscarβ¦.![]()
Did said thief steal your lunch?Why does HR have a problem with me putting something awful in a bait lunch to get back at a thief but won't take steps against the thief?!?
Yes! Routinely! So I coated tomato slices in red Kool aid mixed with cayenne pepper and poured a ton of salt into a little mayo. We all heard the swear from the break room and the red stain on his mouth. I took a picture. But I was the one getting talked to be HR. Not the thief who "accidentally" got into the only blue lunch bag. Incidentally the only lunch bag with my name on it.Did said thief steal your lunch?![]()
You eat other people's food, that's what you get. GrrrrYes! Routinely! So I coated tomato slices in red Kool aid mixed with cayenne pepper and poured a ton of salt into a little mayo. We all heard the swear from the break room and the red stain on his mouth. I took a picture. But I was the one getting talked to be HR. Not the thief who "accidentally" got into the only blue lunch bag. Incidentally the only lunch bag with my name on it.
Would you like me to "accidentally" park my truck on top of him?Not the thief who "accidentally" got into the only blue lunch bag.
Nah. He got his when his position was "streamlined"Would you like me to "accidentally" park my truck on top of him?![]()
*Makes intense eye contact while eating a banana*Lets have fun and do weird shit!