Dayhoosier
Eh 🤷♂️
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Posts
- 7,152
You do?? Dammit and I always play my cards so close to the vestI know you know![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You do?? Dammit and I always play my cards so close to the vestI know you know![]()
They call it a "poker face" for reason....perhaps that may help you?You do?? Dammit and I always play my cards so close to the vest
Since my divorce came through, I have been permanently thirsty.
![]()
Damn! I missed it! Good morning btw!
I hereby allow you to stay in bed as long as you wishGood morning and happy Thursday Cozy Crew. I'm tired, up way too early, and don't want to get out of bed.
Please tell me I don't have to get up. And please send coffee. Ya'll are the best![]()
Looking good sir! And good morning!
Testing another mug today. Aesthetically I like it but it's too small for my chunky hands. I really miss my Disney mug *side eyes Archie across the room*
https://ibb.co/Y79dZRwz
Good luck on the the race! You're going to do great! Hotel looks amazingSome race update. Checked into hotel, fueled up with some nasi goreng and got my race package from the expo. Just waiting for my friends to come and then we're getting pizza.
Missing the banter here.Will update closer to race start. Gonna get pizza and head to bed early. 4:30AM alarm tomorrow.
@wwot40 @Dayhoosier @KatieKulka32 @MissSNG
Morning beautiful! Warning… feeling thirsty today…Morning, friends![]()
*Signs the decree*I hereby allow you to stay in bed as long as you wish![]()
I'm thirsty, too.Morning beautiful! Warning… feeling thirsty today…
I knew I could count on a fellow Katie to have my backI hereby allow you to stay in bed as long as you wish![]()
*Slides you glass of water*Morning beautiful! Warning… feeling thirsty today…
Ohhhh I see what you did there!!!I'm thirsty, too.
For something hot.
Something wet.
Something to make me feel so much better.
God bless coffee.
it is like you read my mind!I'm thirsty, too.
For something hot.
Something wet.
Something to make me feel so much better.
God bless
Thank you and hope you enjoy!@KatieKulka32 time to read the new story.![]()
Is it flavored… coffee or tea flavoring works!*Slides you glass of water*