HornyKatie1979
Likely jilling
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2020
- Posts
- 1,681
Your neck, your back...I knew I could count on a fellow Katie to have my back![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Your neck, your back...I knew I could count on a fellow Katie to have my back![]()
I mean I heated it up and poured it over ground coffee beans first if that's what you're askingIs it flavored… coffee or tea flavoring works!
Exactly!I mean I heated it up and poured it over ground coffee beans first if that's what you're asking
Sun shining into my bedroom woke me today. I need darker blinds.Is it just me, or does it seem like we are all starting our days earlier and earlier lately?![]()
Oh my! GigglesYour neck, your back...
Steal it back!
Testing another mug today. Aesthetically I like it but it's too small for my chunky hands. I really miss my Disney mug *side eyes Archie across the room*
https://ibb.co/Y79dZRwz
I get that. Photosensitivity can be a bitch.Sun shining into my bedroom woke me today. I need darker blinds.
He (the dog) broke it!! It'll just never be the same....don't you recognize this tragedy?!?Steal it back!
Nice mug(s) by the way!
Wait .....you giggle?Sun shining into my bedroom woke me today. I need darker blinds.
Oh my! Giggles![]()
Nah I'm always up at 0400 ish during the work week.Is it just me, or does it seem like we are all starting our days earlier and earlier lately?![]()
Passes you a coffee.
Its easier just to turn myself 90 degreesI get that. Photosensitivity can be a bitch.
You can rotate the bed as well. If you need any help with that, let me know.![]()
Good morning Katie! You can totally just stay there!Good morning and happy Thursday Cozy Crew. I'm tired, up way too early, and don't want to get out of bed.
Please tell me I don't have to get up. And please send coffee. Ya'll are the best![]()
I did not recognize!He (the dog) broke it!! It'll just never be the same....don't you recognize this tragedy?!?
SometimesWait .....you giggle?
Morning to you! I have to get my laptop at some pointGood morning Katie! You can totally just stay there!
As a chicken tender, I approve of this jokeI did not recognize!
Why do chicken coops have two doors?
Because if they had four doors, they’d be chicken sedans.
This makes me think of the mugs i saw while out shopping recently ....
I did not recognize!
Why do chicken coops have two doors?
Because if they had four doors, they’d be chicken sedans.
Good morning cozers
No reason not to carry it back to the bed!Sometimesbut I have never snorted. Not even once
Morning to you! I have to get my laptop at some point![]()
*hands you official chicken tender tiara*As a chicken tender, I approve of this joke![]()