jason28053
Expecting nothing
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2006
- Posts
- 21,930
It’s ok. I’m sure there will be another one?Sorry, hun
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It’s ok. I’m sure there will be another one?Sorry, hun
I believe you were just discussing the excrement extravaganza....the shart showcase...Mou!? How dare you attempt to soil my spotless record sir!![]()
My excuse is timezones!How are you all so chatty on a minimum of coffee?
View attachment 2622038
Yes. A little cautious of posting but may drop a pic or two.It’s ok. I’m sure there will be another one?
Mou!? OK I probably did!You probably put them there![]()
You wish!You looking through my window again?![]()
We want to keep up with the Brit ChicksMy excuse is timezones!
No idea what's up with the rest of them... just weird I guess![]()
Oh yea the great Poohdini.I believe you were just discussing the excrement extravaganza....the shart showcase...
Not drinking anyway.We won’t to keep up with the Brit Chicks![]()
How dare you!My excuse is timezones!
No idea what's up with the rest of them... just weird I guess![]()
HiiiiirreMorning all...time to head to the office..sigh
FIFY.How dare you!
Weird??
*Hides his okapi and puts away his pet kazoo*
Porch for sure!Two bucks.... and ill even make the coffee to go inside...
On the porch or in the garden?
FIFYRight the crappy meeting I've been dreading all day is due.
Catch you all in a bit.
If someone can have aglassbottletanker of Prosecco waiting that would be awesome![]()
I will be waiting.Right the crappy meeting I've been dreading all day is due.
Catch you all in a bit.
If someone can have aglassbottle of Prosecco waiting that would be awesome![]()
Sinister Thursday!I will be waiting.
I had two cups before driving to work..How are you all so chatty on a minimum of coffee?
View attachment 2622038
You’ve got this!!!Right the crappy meeting I've been dreading all day is due.
Catch you all in a bit.
If someone can have aglassbottle of Prosecco waiting that would be awesome![]()
Happy Thursday chica
Would you like me to tag along as union representation? I will just stand in the back and growl menacinglyRight the crappy meeting I've been dreading all day is due.
Or, or, or.....Would you like me to tag along as union representation? I will just stand in the back and growl menacingly![]()
Or, or, or.....
You could do a strip tease behind her to distract the meeting so she can slip out!