dawn_of_night
Flirt-a-licious
- Joined
- Dec 7, 2004
- Posts
- 33,197
How many in the truck??I had two cups before driving to work..
Sure coffee is all you had??Feeling super thirsty this morning
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How many in the truck??I had two cups before driving to work..
Sure coffee is all you had??Feeling super thirsty this morning
1How many in the truck??
Sadly yes…. Is thereSure coffee is all you had??
If I strip in the meeting room its not to tease .. I am mounting someone on the desk and hopefully she works in HROr, or, or.....
You could do a strip tease behind her to distract the meeting so she can slip out!
Don’t keep up… just join in.I too find it difficult to get motivated with work…hence trying to keep up here
Have you had a better week this week than last week?Don’t keep up… just join in.
It's usually a good day when I get sausage in the morning tooThis morning is starting out with coffee, sausage, and breakfast potatoes. This is gonna be a good day.
There is no keeping up.I too find it difficult to get motivated with work…hence trying to keep up here
It is better…. Mostly…. But my head is fucked… trying to figure my path forward…Have you had a better week this week than last week?
Been meaning to ask but I’ve gotten sidetracked
I prefer baconIt's usually a good day when I get sausage in the morning too

Babe, it's been a long time for meIt's usually a good day when I get sausage in the morning too
True, just try to lurk in the general areaThere is no keeping up.
I like ShakespeareI prefer bacon![]()
You too, huh?It's usually a good day when I get sausage in the morning too
It sucks when you're stuck like that. I'm so sorry you're feeling this wayIt is better…. Mostly…. But my head is fucked… trying to figure my path forward…
Waffle with blueberries and banana for me today.It's usually a good day when I get sausage in the morning too
Taking notesIt's usually a good day when I get sausage in the morning too
coffee first..then plan lifeIt is better…. Mostly…. But my head is fucked… trying to figure my path forward…
One step at a time. Just one foot in front of the other and do the very next thing. Don’t look too far ahead or it can get overwhelmingIt is better…. Mostly…. But my head is fucked… trying to figure my path forward…
You need @Dayhoosier ’s notebookTaking notes![]()
I know exactly how you feelIt is better…. Mostly…. But my head is fucked… trying to figure my path forward…