The Cozy Corner

G'morning to all of my lovely fellow coziers!

I have my cup of tea and a couple of biscuits and I sneaked a delicious looking doughnut for the huge box of sweets someone is sharing with us all.

I haven't posted much here lately, but I have kept up with all the goings on here. I have a story of unexpected pleasure to share this morning about something that happened yesterday at the self check out at the grocery story.

I stood at one of the registers and quickly checked the few items that I had put in my shopping cart. Behind me at one of the other registers a man was having some kind of problem.

The store employee that was in the area to help when needed was helping him and together they had fixed whatever problem was.

I put my few food items in my shopping bag and walked to the area to put my shopping cart away. As I turned towards the exit I heard...

"What is your name, I want to thank you for your assistance." the man asked in a very deep sexy voice.

"Emily", the girl responded, and then after a short pause, she added, "And what is your name?"

He gave her a wide smile and then simply replied with a heavy French accent, "D'Artagnan". He gave her a full swiping bow and then turned to the exit to leave.

His reply and the way he delivered it, put a biggest smile on my face. I started clapping without even thinking about doing it. My clapping was joined by all the others in the check out area.

He turned and gave us all a beautiful smile. a wink, and he was gone.

Unexpected pleasures! I hope that each and every one of you find at least one of them during your day today.

Have a wonderful day!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top