The Cozy Corner

My sleep pattern is similar BUT...
When I wake it is because my own body has woken me.
I can decide what I do with my time in between the pockets of sleep... have a cuppa, potter about or just laze in bed waiting to fall back asleep.

It is world's apart from when you are woken because your little one needs you.
When your body is ripped from sleep by their cries or an alarm going off.
When your awake times is filled by looking after them. Having to function responsibly.
It physically hurts.

It will get easier, promise. In the meantime, sending you lots of 🫂❤️
This is so well said.
 
I tend to get about 6 - 6.5 hours a night.

Due to a gift from an old injury, some nights are more "productive" sleep than others. Last night was not "productive" 😔
Same to you as I said to MissSNG.
Even though I suffer with insomnia, I wake naturally.
Being woken through pain must be so miserable and exhausting.

Hope you get a "productive" night's sleep tonight 🫂❤️
 
I go to sleep great
I don't stay asleep well
I wake up way too early and am up way too late
🤷‍♂️
*Sips coffee*
 
To be honest I was partially joking but also I had an awful sleep the last week and I don't feel i'm in a great position to give sleep advice, in that regard

However, I am in an excellently sleep deprived state currently that has me being very deep with myself and incredible honest with others so, maybe beware haha as I have pointed out some things to a couple of coworkers already today.
 
Due to hospital budget cuts, do you also just slap the shit out of people to get a fecal sample?

That never seemed to be a problem. I never assaulted any patients. Well, there was that one guy; and there was that chubby guy. Oh, and then there was that guy that slapped me…..I’d better stop now before someone recognizes me and sues me. Now you know why I really wore a mask. 😷
 
Good morning all! Still a firm 0935 here. But some of you are or have eaten your lunches already… i did too i ate my lunch at 0545, right before i clocked in 🤣
 
Last edited:
Alright I need to know who is volunteering to babysit for the day while me and @MissSNG eat edibles, do bong rips, eat snacks and take naps? 😂
Soooo I’ve never gotten high…. I did briefly take some sleep gummies when I lost my foster daughter a few years back but it was just one gummy before falling asleep.

You gonna go easy on me?
I need supervision lol
My sleep pattern is similar BUT...
When I wake it is because my own body has woken me.
I can decide what I do with my time in between the pockets of sleep... have a cuppa, potter about or just laze in bed waiting to fall back asleep.

It is world's apart from when you are woken because your little one needs you.
When your body is ripped from sleep by their cries or an alarm going off.
When your awake times are filled by looking after them, having to function responsibly.
It physically hurts.

It will get easier, promise. In the meantime, sending you lots of 🫂❤️
You, darling, are an absolute gem. ♥️
It’s been a lot but there’s no way out but through 🤷🏻‍♀️
 
Back
Top