Mo_Bandy
(He/Man)
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2022
- Posts
- 14,252
Maybe Florida bug thing but always wear socks in summer.Socks in the summer?! No thank you!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Maybe Florida bug thing but always wear socks in summer.Socks in the summer?! No thank you!!
So this is a weird me thing, but I struggle without socks. My back injury caused nerve damage, and so walking without socks or barefoot feels really weird.Socks in the summer?! No thank you!!
Oh, no, I’m sorry! I love the feel of bare feet… socks feel suffocating especially in summer!So this is a weird me thing, but I struggle without socks. My back injury caused nerve damage, and so walking without socks or barefoot feels really weird.![]()
Maybe Florida bug thing but always wear socks in summer.
Pretty much same sometimes with slides sometimes socks on inside.Ankle socks with sneaks, barefoot at home.
Bare,, peeled feet.....Oh, no, I’m sorry! I love the feel of bare feet… socks feel suffocating especially in summer!
Peeled? Like potatoes?Bare,, peeled feet.....
If you're really curious, I can show a picturePeeled? Like potatoes?
(but you probably want to ask @F3x0r if you actually want to see that!)Oh I'm good.If you're really curious, I can show a picture(but you probably want to ask @F3x0r if you actually want to see that!)
Oh, that sucks! Maybe you just have nice feet alreadyOh I'm good.
I tried one this spring and it barely did anything. I was so disappointed.![]()
Love your new AvatarWhat the heck topic did I walk in on? Peeled feet?!!
Indeed, Peeled, Literally.What the heck topic did I walk in on? Peeled feet?!!
Great minds and all that!Love your new Avatar![]()
I can't even google or on giphy peeled feet. I am afraid of what I will see LOLWhat the heck topic did I walk in on? Peeled feet?!!
Love your new Avatar![]()
Indeed, Peeled, Literally.
Side note - Ooo fancy new AV . I love it
I love it. I've wanted to play with silhouettes, but haven't figured that out yet.Thank youyou can kinda blame @cheekygirl75 - our talk about silhouettes and got me thinking of making an an of one that actually was me
And I vaguely recall the foot peel debacle here. I wanna try one but they weird me out
It’s from an old pinup style photo I took that I just edited to make my body a silhouette. The backdrop was a bedsheet I pinned to the wallI love it. I've wanted to play with silhouettes, but haven't figured that out yet.
Yours looks fantastic![]()
Hmmm... Now I'm wondering if I could filter one of mine and finally get a new one.It’s from an old pinup style photo I took that I just edited to make my body a silhouette. The backdrop was a bedsheet I pinned to the wall![]()
You probably could!! Give it a tryHmmm... Now I'm wondering if I could filter one of mine and finally get a new one.They keep denying me
Morning Daisy!Happy Monday Coziers![]()
Soak up that cozy bed as much as you can, Beardy! I was forced out of mine far too earlyGood morning! Since I'm sitting in bed all cozy I thought I might join you lovely people. But alas! The shower and then duties call soon.![]()