Cruel_summer
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 7, 2023
- Posts
- 920
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's only Wednesday??? I demand a recount!Happy Wednesday, cozy people! Have a great last day of September.
You and me both!It's only Wednesday??? I demand a recount!
I start my day ar 5:30 am
Ahh well by my clock you still have 20 minutes till you need to get up.I start my day ar 5:30 am
Good morning everyone, welcome to hump day.
Central time zoneAhh well by my clock you still have 20 minutes till you need to get up.
You just gotta look in the right places, Trubby.That's what PMs are for![]()
Thanks!Been too long since i seen your beautiful self… had to trygood to see you around again!
Whoa. Easy there, horn dog! At least buy me dinner first.Lemme slide into them PMs, bb girl![]()
Tacos and margs?Whoa. Easy there, horn dog! At least buy me dinner first.
Say less, Queen.Yes.
Then your tits in my face.
Pittsburgh is one of my favorite cities! Have fun at OliviaHeya Cozy folks. Haven't checked in for a couple days so thought I'd buzz by and wish y'all a Happy Hump Day!
Busy one today, trying to apply for a couple jobs, then knock off and head to Pittsburgh with my kiddo to see Olivia Rodrigo.![]()
Or head South.Heya Cozy folks. Haven't checked in for a couple days so thought I'd buzz by and wish y'all a Happy Hump Day!
Busy one today, trying to apply for a couple jobs, then knock off and head to Pittsburgh with my kiddo to see Olivia Rodrigo.![]()
I missed your naughtinessOr head South.
Without your kid. Obviously.
![]()

Your ****?What up what up
Omg Trubby. I was talking about geographically.I missed your naughtiness![]()
Not yet but I'll check my DMsYour ****?