ScarletDaisy
Mischief Maker 🐝
- Joined
- May 28, 2025
- Posts
- 6,425
Good morning Coziers.
I'm determined to have a better day today! Happy Friday to us all.
I'm determined to have a better day today! Happy Friday to us all.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks, brother!!
Yes!! We have! She's such an impressive kid. Definitely celebrating every step. And when she gets down, reminding her of how far she's come in just a few weeks!That's fabulous!
Walking without assistance for the first time is so scary and so empowering. I hope you all celebrate this big step!![]()
Whatcha got in mind today @LordofDargaardkeep ?Good morning ladies and gents..
Its Friday, lets gather the crew and be the heathens we always dreamed of being..
I know thats not much of a stretch for me but you all might be fun to watch![]()
I will drive the bus and you are my copilot and in charge of party favors and snacksWhatcha got in mind today @LordofDargaardkeep ?
Listen, I already have one tiny heathen to deal with, I don’t need more!!Good morning ladies and gents..
Its Friday, lets gather the crew and be the heathens we always dreamed of being..
I know thats not much of a stretch for me but you all might be fun to watch![]()
Im in. Im not even gonna comment on your spelling today. F it. Lets just go spelling willivanilli today.Good morning ladies and gents..
Its Friday, lets gather the crew and be the heathens we always dreamed of being..
I know thats not much of a stretch for me but you all might be fun to watch![]()
Listen bro... My grammer is spot onIm in. Im not even gonna comment on your spelling today. F it. Lets just go spelling willivanilli today.
Don't threaten me with a good time! I would LOVE to sit in the back of the bus with @cheekygirl75!! I'd love to hear more about those plural and possessive s'.Listen bro... My grammer is spot on
Don't make me sit you in the back of the bus with that grammer nazi @cheekygirl75
Weird shit goes on in the back of the bus that we are not even allowed to talk about![]()
No kink shaming from me bro, do you!Don't threaten me with a good time! I would LOVE to sit in the back of the bus with @cheekygirl75!! I'd love to hear more about those plural and possessive s'.![]()
No kink shaming from me bro, do you!
I am more interested in hearing moans and seeing their "O" face but I am a little twisted![]()
I think we can pack this bus full of "Get out of a ticket" options.Plus if we get pulled over you gotta flash the police to get me out of tickets![]()
I didn't forget... I just like to keep it warm by burying it between two ample breasts"People forget that the brain is the biggest erogenous zone."
It's really not that impressive, but if @cheekygirl75 is willing to give me a hand and help out with her mouth, we could put on a spectacular show. Just sayin'.And if we really need to pull out the big guns, we'll give 'em a peek at @humanmale 's grammar lesson.![]()
@cheekygirl75 don'tIt's really not that impressive, but if @cheekygirl75 is willing to give me a hand and help out with her mouth, we could put on a spectacular show. Just sayin'.
It's really not that impressive, but if @cheekygirl75 is willing to give me a hand and help out with her mouth, we could put on a spectacular show. Just sayin'.
@cheekygirl75 don'tat me. You would love it and you know it.
Why not just give in. Grammar lessons are the most important thing we can pass on to future generations. Without proper spelling we slowly but surely descend into anarchy. If you would help me with my presentation, and once in a while chip in with your words of wisdom, we could save humanity from future LoDKs horrendous spelling. Please, will you help me save the children? Or do you hate children? Is that it?
Hope your tooth feels better, if not that bj is going to suck(?)