Orwellian69
Fist my bump
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2021
- Posts
- 7,672
I'm in a bad mood. Scarlett Johansen could dry hump my thigh right now and I'd probably tell her to do one.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You've left it open on the forums a couple of timesYou been looking into my HR file?![]()
You should definitely ask himOhh he is a softy inside?
He's a fan of tough love?
I have a kix of memories. Some innocent and others not so much.See my high school memories are just way more nasty but I had kind of a fucked up time in the 80s and 90s
None of my sexual memories are that innocent..
Not saying this like I am bragging, its honestly kinda fucked up and has given me a weird perspective on sex and other shit as most of you are probably aware of by my actions![]()
So what you are saying is pretty much nothing has changed..we all still do![]()
And to all you thirsty lurkers.. You are welcome
Coffee then my annual physical boooo (hassle)
Then a kind of sort of job interview
Weird day

I will not be spiteful about your good fortune. I am sure it is well deserved.Is now the time to say that it’s my Friday?![]()
Love these! I have some with butterflies on the front, but not the back like this.
@Dayhoosier - how was the interview!!Looks like I have a few pages to catch up on, so not sure if you’ve said - how was the interview?
Oh right@Dayhoosier - how was the interview!!
It's good to have the options. Hopefully the commute isn't too bad.Oh right
Well I'm talking with a school board member this afternoon and then I less I do something insane I'm told I'll get the official.offer this afternoon or tomorrow morning. I'll have to decide then
A lot more money.... longer commute
And like 30 other pros and cons to figure out
Probably 80-10 I'll take it
Considering you work at home now, a longer commute isn’t saying much!Oh right
Well I'm talking with a school board member this afternoon and then I less I do something insane I'm told I'll get the official.offer this afternoon or tomorrow morning. I'll have to decide then
A lot more money.... longer commute
And like 30 other pros and cons to figure out
Probably 80-10 I'll take it
Considering you work at home now, a longer commute isn’t saying much!How much longer are we talking? But congrats, that’s awesome!!
Typo or is there another option I don't know about?Probably 80-10 I'll take it
Any lifetime memberships still available?Can I get a Lifetime membership?!
Umm that SUCKSMorning Coziers!
Well, it's a shit morning in my world. Literally. The dog crapped in the car on the way to the groomer's. At least she's getting groomed. And now, so is my car.
I hope everyone's day is better than this!![]()