The Cozy Corner

So.... Anyone else already working on their Halloween costumes? Does anyone else plan multiple costumes each year? 🤭

For our couple costumes, I'm thinking either :

Bodybuilders (him female, me male)
Wrestlers? (I could be Randy Savage)
Football player (me) cheerleader (him)

I'm still blanking on my solo costume.
Talk about overachiever. 😂😋
 
So.... Anyone else already working on their Halloween costumes? Does anyone else plan multiple costumes each year? 🤭

For our couple costumes, I'm thinking either :

Bodybuilders (him female, me male)
Wrestlers? (I could be Randy Savage)
Football player (me) cheerleader (him)

I'm still blanking on my solo costume.
A friend of ours hosts a themed Halloween party every year, so I usually wait until I find out what the theme is. But I don't know if they're having a party this year. We usually find out the theme around June or July. So far... crickets. His wife's been having some health issues lately, so if they're not having a party that's probably why. If there's no party I probably won't dress up. :(
 
Back
Top