AngelicaS1780
Oldest & Wittiest
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2018
- Posts
- 12,817
I hope everyone is having a tolerable Tuesday.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Can't find a pair to match your top hat and monocle I guess
Sweet Krishna not this again.Crocs?
I vote every day until @SirCorneliusWankumbush sends a pic of him wearing them!Sweet Krishna not this again.
Well guess Q is going to be highly annoyed since I don't own a pair to take a picture with.I vote every day until @SirCorneliusWankumbush sends a pic of him wearing them!
Mine would need to be padded with monopoly money.
can I get a deal if I bundle @SirCorneliusWankumbush hat and the shoes?
You only get the discount if you also order a monocle.can I get a deal if I bundle @SirCorneliusWankumbush hat and the shoes?
Slaaaay Q-ueen!!Footage of @Qky75 in heels.View attachment 2671078
This is why I go straight home after the 2am bar closes... what the hell have you two been doing?Footage of @Qky75 in heels.View attachment 2671078
They're starting an OF account Lord, you should support themThis is why I go straight home after the 2am bar closes... what the hell have you two been doing?![]()
They've been strutting their stuff!This is why I go straight home after the 2am bar closes... what the hell have you two been doing?![]()
FIFY.This is why I go straight home and dress up in private after the 2am bar closes... what the hell have you two been doing?![]()
https://ibb.co/gmSCY3T
There's an additional gif but I need help loading it. I can't get it loaded to giphy

There's always someone for everyone.https://ibb.co/gmSCY3T
There's an additional gif but I need help loading it. I can't get it loaded to giphy
after that I will probably not have a "load" for several weeksI can't get it loaded
It was right there. I had toSweet Krishna not this again.