Qky75
Over it
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2021
- Posts
- 10,279
I'll have you know an Accord is a sedan...not an autobusI did not throw you under the bus, quit being so dramatic.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'll have you know an Accord is a sedan...not an autobusI did not throw you under the bus, quit being so dramatic.![]()
I'll have you know an Accord is a sedan...not an autobus
We would have to cut the fucking top of an Accord off for us both to fit dude... Lets just get the airbags reinstalled in the bus and take it out againI love that you both can throw me under the bus to find agreement on. I'm like a vehicle of unity...an Accord if you will.
You're just mad I beat you to the punch
As if, I give Q plenty of crap.You're just mad I beat you to the punch![]()
Well, apparently Bill here can sleep all night long and be Happy on Thursday, me? Need 4 gallons of coffee rrrrrrright now.Morning CoziansView attachment 2671758
Not yet....What's up cozy crew?
Is there anarchy and mischief about?
please, please, please say yes!
Where is Q? Tell him to saddle the ponies.. tonight we ride!Not yet....![]()
We can't steal @Lord Pmann 's ponies again, he will be mad.Where is Q? Tell him to saddle the ponies.. tonight we ride!![]()
We can just plug in all the vacuum cleaners, shop vacs and dust busters in the neighborhood to distract him
If the day continues like it started, I want to burn the place to the ground so, count me inWhat's up cozy crew?
Is there anarchy and mischief about?
please, please, please say yes!
ohhhh nice! Fire play! Thats my jamIf the day continues like it started, I want to burn the place to the ground so, count me in
You really do have a meme for everything
ohhhh nice! Fire play! Thats my jam
You think @Qky75 will let us brand his ass if we get him drunk enough?![]()