MidwestPrincess23
S&S Prom Queen 🦩
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2017
- Posts
- 14,743
Quiet and cozy!Haven't been in here in a while....how is everything?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Quiet and cozy!Haven't been in here in a while....how is everything?
Yay!!!!Quiet and cozy!
Haven't been in here in a while....how is everything?
I did double move in on Wednesday..... Hope it goes smoothly as it can! *Raises coffee mug to you*Good morning, cozy people!
We're up extra early. Today is college move-in day for my eldest child. They're leaving the nest. I'm a little bit sad for me, but super excited for them. It's gonna be a good day. Time to go get caffeinated.
Happy Sunday, folks!
A big step for everyone. I hope it all goes to plan.Good morning, cozy people!
We're up extra early. Today is college move-in day for my eldest child. They're leaving the nest. I'm a little bit sad for me, but super excited for them. It's gonna be a good day. Time to go get caffeinated.
Happy Sunday, folks!
Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone. I hope you all are having a great Sunday. Time for coffee here.![]()
So uhh listen if you need help or a taste tester or anything I'm pretty free all day and I'm just here by myself bored. I think apple pie tasting would be a great way to spend timeHappy Weekend. I'm about to start a fresh pot of coffee. Then I'm getting started on baking an apple pie![]()
Good luck @Whiskeyjack I hope all goes well with the move in, and that your child has a fantastic year ahead of them!![]()
Found my way downstairs and drank a cupGood morning, woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head.![]()