LordofDargaardkeep
we live and learn
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2025
- Posts
- 5,272
All I am seeing is someone needs attacked and I like it.. just point. 


Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are running behind, Peckereye and Q already stripped down to their loin clothes and oiled up... They keep smacking each other like they are in a Turkish sauna... Do betterbut if we have to throw hands I am already cracking my fingers.
Me running from behind watching that sceneYou are running behind, Peckereye and Q already stripped down to their loin clothes and oiled up... They keep smacking each other like they are in a Turkish sauna... Do better![]()
That's what you get for leaving us unsupervised!You guys! Leave you alone and I never know what I'm walking back into!
You're lucky I'm properly caffeinated at the momentJust like step stools.![]()
I know... fucking workThat's what you get for leaving us unsupervised!![]()
Or what? You'll punch his shin?!?You're lucky I'm properly caffeinated at the moment![]()
You mean the decaf coffee swap didn't work!?You're lucky I'm properly caffeinated at the moment![]()
You poor thing! Such a commute!I know... fucking work
Had to vacate the bath tub and head to my desk
Ssshhhh I don't need any more knee problems..... though this could help my claim....Or what? You'll punch his shin?!?
It's always the little bitches that'll get ya....freaking ankle biters
It's a two story house, sheesh... lots of stairs - I'd really like to see my commute cut in halfYou poor thing! Such a commute!![]()
Or just sit down on the stairs..... or go to a 1 story house...... either way the commute would be cut in half!It's a two story house, sheesh... lots of stairs - I'd really like to see my commute cut in half
perhaps I should just bring the laptop upstairs and log in from my tub
Oh - I need one of those over the tub table things
And a healthy life insurance policy for when you knock the laptop into your bath waterIt's a two story house, sheesh... lots of stairs - I'd really like to see my commute cut in half
perhaps I should just bring the laptop upstairs and log in from my tub
Oh - I need one of those over the tub table things
Or cut the top half of the house off and leave it by the curb.Or just sit down on the stairs..... or go to a 1 story house...... either way the commute would be cut in half!![]()
Well, that I already haveAnd a healthy life insurance policy for when you knock the laptop into your bath water![]()
Well, that I already have
shit... I said too much, didn't I?
She's going to need a bigger bin!Or cut the top half of the house off and leave it by the curb.![]()
Going to need to forge a signature changing the beneficiaries first.... I mean.Well, that I already have
shit... I said too much, didn't I?
Thanks. Now I have Roy Scheider in my head....You're gonna need a bigger boatShe's going to need a bigger bin!![]()
Was just looking to order one of thoseI have a magic wand you can put a credit card inside of and use it to shop with. It won't work for this situation, but it does make Target more fun.![]()
What kind of mumbo jumbo is this? And what kind of school did you go to? Did they not have a woodshop or small engines class?That actually takes my head to a project I did in school on composer choices in film scores. Why do we associate low notes with evil and dissonance "clashing notes" to represent fear? ...so interesting.