LordofDargaardkeep
we live and learn
- Joined
- Jun 11, 2025
- Posts
- 5,339
Good morning Cozy Crew
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You lost me at watching tennis..Good morning…..stayed up watching tennis until 3:35 AM. That’s a whole hour after I normally go to bed.![]()
![]()
You lost me at watching tennis..
What's next? Watching paint dry?![]()
You are correct.. my deepest apologies
Missed it
Apparently you started the day out far better than I!Orgasms, coffee, treadmill. We can do Thursday, Coziers.![]()
Same. I'm trudging along at this point. But we'll make it!Happy Thursday, all! Feeling tired but will make it to the weekend.
You're doing it right
Sometimes it works out. Sometimes I’m horizontal.Apparently you started the day out far better than I!Way to go!
Sometimes it works out. Sometimes I’m horizontal.![]()