Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
FIFY
I didn't know you needed me to state the obvious sir!FIFY
This is rich coming from one who posted about not being a crazy cat lady...The delusions are great with this one![]()
I could definitely see you two riding on a moped together
You're hot for me and think being mean to me will get you somewhere. It will... the graveyard.This is rich coming from one who posted about not being a crazy cat lady...![]()
Perv!I could definitely see you two riding on a moped together![]()
Pfft you wouldn't know what to do if I was nice to you all the time.You're hot for me and think being mean to me will get you somewhere. It will... the graveyard.
Recycled gifs....now I have to look at the time stamp to see which thread he's been merely pasting on. The scoundrel...
I feel like the severity of this insult is rather lost....on a sex site.Perv!![]()
Only if it has a side car... I am not riding nut to butt with pecker eye ever!I could definitely see you two riding on a moped together![]()
Recycled gifs....now I have to look at the time stamp to see which thread he's been merely pasting on. The scoundrel...
Don't you have work to go do!?I feel like the severity of this insult is rather lost....on a sex site.
Until he needs my warmth....Only if it has a side car... I am not riding nut to butt with pecker eye ever!![]()
So that's what we're calling dick now? "Warmth"?Until he needs my warmth....![]()
You're gonna hurt his feelings nowOnly if it has a side car... I am not riding nut to butt with pecker eye ever!![]()
I always call you a dick.Will you two just come up with ONE nickname please..... don't need him confused.![]()
Imagine how much more difficult it is with a 120lb dog hahaThe only thing that saves me from being a crazy old cat lady is that I'm married.
My cat got the cozy memo, but it's making my job more difficult.
View attachment 2679207
Aww, it always nice to have a pussy to petThe only thing that saves me from being a crazy old cat lady is that I'm married.
My cat got the cozy memo, but it's making my job more difficult.
View attachment 2679207
This is another reason we are friends! We need to catch up, both on DCC and lifeOh man, I’m here for the DCC club!!!!
You can come catch up too! We’ll make it a slumber party.Just got into my office. It's blessedly quiet and should be for the next 20 minutes or so. Time to have some coffee, crack open the NY Times puzzle pages, and enjoy the temporary calm. Happy Tuesday, everyone!
LADYL!!!!You can come catch up too! We’ll make it a slumber party.
This is another reason we are friends! We need to catch up, both on DCC and life
You can come catch up too! We’ll make it a slumber party.