KatieKulka32
Agent of Chaos
- Joined
- Oct 23, 2025
- Posts
- 5,231
ToucheI wasn't, i was telling you what NOT to do, gotcha
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ToucheI wasn't, i was telling you what NOT to do, gotcha
How did we all almost miss “taking the piss”? That’s a great one."Taking the Piss" now that could mean a few things, depends what threads you "accidentally" go to
Why is that your use of Fecking makes me imagine your voice is like that of Susie Glass on Netflix "The Gentleman"?Jeez mate... this is the cozy corner.
Maybe stay off your excuse for a beer.
It's obvious you can't handle it as it's making you aggressive
Fecking lightweight![]()
"I can be nice and I can be not so nice. You've only seen me at one setting"Why is that your use of Fecking makes me imagine your voice is like that of Susie Glass on Netflix "The Gentleman"?![]()
Do you love it or do you fecking love it?"I can be nice and I can be not so nice. You've only seen me at one setting"
And at the moment I have only hit 'fecking' setting levels
btw love that series![]()
https://voca.ro/1mUveuqxOKSQWhy is that your use of Fecking makes me imagine your voice is like that of Susie Glass on Netflix "The Gentleman"?![]()
https://voca.ro/1jHcdiRJNLBBDo you love it or do you fecking love it?
WOW! What a soft voice! It's like warm butter to my ears.
We'd only fill up the extra hours and want more
Can you do a Ray Winston?
"If I am elected, I will work to ensure all Cozytizens wake up to Carmen nudes or the nudes of their choice. If that's not possible, then burritos.... I will work to ensure you all have the best damn breakfast burritos..."I support this! #carmenforpresident!
You have my vote"If I am elected, I will work to ensure all Cozytizens wake up to Carmen nudes or the nudes of their choice. If that's not possible, then burritos.... I will work to ensure you all have the best damn breakfast burritos..."
Why, hello, el Presidente"If I am elected, I will work to ensure all Cozytizens wake up to Carmen nudes or the nudes of their choice. If that's not possible, then burritos.... I will work to ensure you all have the best damn breakfast burritos..."
You have my vote!"If I am elected, I will work to ensure all Cozytizens wake up to Carmen nudes or the nudes of their choice. If that's not possible, then burritos.... I will work to ensure you all have the best damn breakfast burritos..."
Like potato chips?We'd only fill up the extra hours and want more
Potato chips with added salt, lime juice, chili....Like potato chips?
Precisely. Just like Lays...you can't just have oneLike potato chips?
Potato chips with added salt, lime juice, chili....
Be honest....your need to be fed overrides your need for the server to have nice looks.
And a handsome gentleman to serve them to me one by one
I can have both thoughBe honest....your need to be fed overrides your need for the server to have nice looks.
Look lady...I got hot malasatas and nitrile gloves for a sanitary experience but I ain't the most cut gem in the pile....you gonna have to work with me here.....know what? Imma just leave the plate here and move on to the vacuumingI can have both though![]()
Speaking of chores that need done some point soon ...move on to the vacuuming![]()