The Cozy Corner

Tbh... so many uses here.

Probably the same as the US. But I'm bored so listing them 🤣

I'm pissed = drunk
I'm pissed = angry

Pissed myself = uh oh... accident
Pissed myself = that was soooo funny

Pissing myself = relief from nature's functions
Pissing myself = laughing hard

It's piss = it's useless
It's piss = toilet contents
This is a great little reference document ....bringing cultures together!
 
Tbh... so many uses here.

Probably the same as the US. But I'm bored so listing them 🤣

I'm pissed = drunk
I'm pissed = angry

Pissed myself = uh oh... accident
Pissed myself = that was soooo funny

Pissing myself = relief from nature's functions
Pissing myself = laughing hard

It's piss = it's useless
It's piss = toilet contents
Additionally, Scots will replace a S with an H.

Pish, pished, pishing.
 
Tbh... so many uses here.

Probably the same as the US. But I'm bored so listing them 🤣

I'm pissed = drunk
I'm pissed = angry

Pissed myself = uh oh... accident
Pissed myself = that was soooo funny

Pissing myself = relief from nature's functions
Pissing myself = laughing hard

It's piss = it's useless
It's piss = toilet contents
You poor poor thing. You are bored. Somebody find her something interesting to do
 
Tbh... so many uses here.

Probably the same as the US. But I'm bored so listing them 🤣

I'm pissed = drunk
I'm pissed = angry

Pissed myself = uh oh... accident
Pissed myself = that was soooo funny

Pissing myself = relief from nature's functions
Pissing myself = laughing hard

It's piss = it's useless
It's piss = toilet contents
Pissing around
Pissing down
Piss poor
 
Tbh... so many uses here.

Probably the same as the US. But I'm bored so listing them 🤣

I'm pissed = drunk
I'm pissed = angry

Pissed myself = uh oh... accident
Pissed myself = that was soooo funny

Pissing myself = relief from nature's functions
Pissing myself = laughing hard

It's piss = it's useless
It's piss = toilet contents
Pissed off = Bored
Pissed off = Fed up
Pissing Down = Raining
That shelf is Pissed = crooked.
 
Tbh... so many uses here.

Probably the same as the US. But I'm bored so listing them 🤣

I'm pissed = drunk
I'm pissed = angry

Pissed myself = uh oh... accident
Pissed myself = that was soooo funny

Pissing myself = relief from nature's functions
Pissing myself = laughing hard

It's piss = it's useless
It's piss = toilet contents
One of my personal favorites from a Welsh Litster is “I’ve pissed in my chips” meaning “I’ve fucked something up for myself through my own stupidity”.
 
Back
Top