Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
At least it was funCrazy, right?! And it still works!
Oh, and you can never go too far. Hubby knew what he was getting into.
Thanks! And many more to comeDon't crash it as I just read a story. Many more to go.![]()
That is awesome. Will get to another tonight I am sure.At least it was fun
It seems some days he's still finding out neww things he should have known long ago!
Thanks! And many more to come![]()

I step away for a few minutes and now we're talking about Magnums? I'm in! I'm in!![]()
Wow....every time I try and jump in I am already 10 posts behind. My only option is to lurk!
I thought the same thing
*Swoon*Master the multi-quote function and you can save all the posts you want to reply to while you read the others, then reply to them all at once. And who cares how long ago they were - the conversations jump all over the place anyway!
Now I need to get a beerAt least it was fun
It seems some days he's still finding out neww things he should have known long ago!
Thanks! And many more to come![]()
You have given me some homework!Master the multi-quote function and you can save all the posts you want to reply to while you read the others, then reply to them all at once. And who cares how long ago they were - the conversations jump all over the place anyway!
Have they ever gone into the plaid?I’ve noticed things do tend to move at ludicrous speed in here, you gotta be quick to keep up![]()
Glad you got the referenceHave they ever gone into the plaid?
Yup that's me....quick...fast ..I’ve noticed things do tend to move at ludicrous speed in here, you gotta be quick to keep up![]()
SPACEBALLS!!!!I’ve noticed things do tend to move at ludicrous speed in here, you gotta be quick to keep up![]()
I see your Schwartz is as big as mine.SPACEBALLS!!!!
Just how fast can they move?SPACEBALLS!!!!
One of many favorite Mel Brooks films!SPACEBALLS!!!!
Check please!Just how fast can they move?
SPACEBALLS!!!!
Have they ever gone into the plaid?
I'd forgotten that. Deep yoSpaceballs is full of sage advice and wisdom. I live by the motto that I'm my own best friend.
The new one just isn't going to be the same without John Candy.Spaceballs is full of sage advice and wisdom. I live by the motto that I'm my own best friend.
I have an unhealthy fascination with Mel Brooks' movies.Gosh the reference game here... It's like you guys do this for money.
John Candy made everything betterThe new one just isn't going to be the same without John Candy.
No such thing, they’re all fantastic! Top three?I have an unhealthy fascination with Mel Brooks' movies.