The Cozy Corner

Good morning from a rainy Midwest, where the little one let me stay in bed until almost 7!!! 🤩

I’m sitting by the window listening to the last rumbles of thunder and the beginning of the birds chirping, drinking my first cup of coffee of the day. Really not a bad start to the week!

How is everyone? Did I miss @Nylonian sharing his face yet?
Good morning!
 
Good morning from a rainy Midwest, where the little one let me stay in bed until almost 7!!! 🤩

I’m sitting by the window listening to the last rumbles of thunder and the beginning of the birds chirping, drinking my first cup of coffee of the day. Really not a bad start to the week!

How is everyone? Did I miss @Nylonian sharing his face yet?
Sounds like you're having a decent start to your day. ā¤ļøā˜•

Not yet but I have something better to show you. My bouldering shoulders and back are coming along...
 
Question: who has played hooky from work and what did you do when you did? 🧐

I got T boned and broke my arm…. fun night…even went to my own ER where they tried out a fairly new breathable cast on me. My boss said, ā€œSee what happens when you play hookyā€. I threw a booger on her as she was walking away. 🫢
 
Back
Top