AngelicaS1780
Oldest & Wittiest
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2018
- Posts
- 12,906
Name Origin:Okay last question, I promise.
maybe!
What is a buffalo trace?
Named after the ancient buffalo trails ("traces") that guided early settlers
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Name Origin:Okay last question, I promise.
maybe!
What is a buffalo trace?
Literally .....This is a really hard day for me
Is Total Wine & More not a thing in Ohio?What the actual fuck
It's not even in ohio supermarkets
Now I'm extra pissed off ....the only way I can get it is select restaurants or drive to Kentucky
Dammit
This is a really hard day for me
I think I’ve got the dregs of a bottle in the kitchenWhat the actual fuck
It's not even in ohio supermarkets
Now I'm extra pissed off ....the only way I can get it is select restaurants or drive to Kentucky
Dammit
This is a really hard day for me
Dark and stormyCan’t decide what to drink.
Beer?
El vino collapso?
A cheeky margarita?
Cuppa?
Brand of bourbon
It's a bourbon
It's out of Kentucky
Thank youBourbon
Even if I had to venture into a supermarket these days... do you really reckon I make it past the Prosecco to look at bourbon?Why? It’s in uk supermarkets
Look up from the floor next time security escort you out, eh?Thank you
Even if I had to venture into a supermarket these days... do you really reckon I make it past the Prosecco to look at bourbon?![]()
I've had itIt's a bourbon
It's out of Kentucky .....it would be weirder if you did know what it was actually
Binny's Beverage Depot.Is Total Wine & More not a thing in Ohio?
I can get Buffalo Trace in MN!
It's actually an Ohio Kentucky bourbon thing....there's limited amounts allowed into the state. It's sucks I hate it ...but yes I was able to get it in oregon just fine.....Denver just fine....Dayton? Nope!Is Total Wine & More not a thing in Ohio?
I can get Buffalo Trace in MN!
Well fuck that shitIt's actually an Ohio Kentucky bourbon thing....there's limited amounts allowed into the state. It's sucks I hate it ...but yes I was able to get it in oregon just fine.....Denver just fine....Dayton? Nope!
Never have I ever... I guess I'll have to check it out next time I travelBinny's Beverage Depot.![]()
As their slogan says, "If it's not at Binny's, it's probably not worth drinking."Never have I ever... I guess I'll have to check it out next time I travel
C'mon down brother... Only a couple hours away.It's actually an Ohio Kentucky bourbon thing....there's limited amounts allowed into the state. It's sucks I hate it ...but yes I was able to get it in oregon just fine.....Denver just fine....Dayton? Nope!
Great song!C'mon down brother... Only a couple hours away.
Well my name's John Lee Pettimore....
Same as my daddy n his daddy before....![]()
The idea is that since ohio regulates liquor prices they take high demand low retail price stuff like buffalo trace and ensure it stays retail and not marked up but that means it always or almost always gets funneled to restaurants or huge distributors and not like local liquor stores.Well fuck that shit
Are Ohio and Kentucky heated rivals, like Ohio and Michigan?It's actually an Ohio Kentucky bourbon thing....there's limited amounts allowed into the state. It's sucks I hate it ...but yes I was able to get it in oregon just fine.....Denver just fine....Dayton? Nope!
Probably doesn't help I can get to the source in less than 20 minutesIt's a bourbon
It's out of Kentucky .....it would be weirder if you did know what it was actually
No...more like Ohio is where Kentucky runs away to to get a job and pretend they weren't from Kentucky. ...you think I joke. Look it upAre Ohio and Kentucky heated rivals, like Ohio and Michigan?
Apparently with bourbon?Are Ohio and Kentucky heated rivals, like Ohio and Michigan?
Well my Friday night is plannedNo...more like Ohio is where Kentucky runs away to to get a job and pretend they weren't from Kentucky. ...you think I joke. Look it up
Seems that way.Apparently with bourbon?![]()