KatieKulka32
Agent of Chaos
- Joined
- Oct 23, 2025
- Posts
- 5,241
The picture still works for me.Is it really gone or is it just not working for me?
ETA: Hmmm. Seems to have worked for Katie.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The picture still works for me.Is it really gone or is it just not working for me?
ETA: Hmmm. Seems to have worked for Katie.
Beef bacon. A pig / cow ... pow, cog or cig?Big news on the Market Basket front: Bought Beef Bacon yesterday for the first time. It was more expensive ($7.99) than bacon bacon and it smelled amazing as it cooked. Thought it would be much better but it kind of tasted like…..bacon. We did enjoy it and my dog LOVED the aroma and taste.
So I’m curious, is this a new item?
That is all….
Beef bacon. A pig / cow ... pow, cog or cig?
You make it sound ThaiBeef bacon. A pig / cow ... pow, cog or cig?
Everything packed for your trip?Is it really gone or is it just not working for me?
ETA: Hmmm. Seems to have worked for Katie.
ETAA: Yay! Switched to my tablet and it works.![]()
Powcogsig and sticky rice !You make it sound Thai![]()
Very well done!Chores & errands done for the day! Well, still need to put laundry away… but time to relax
How’s everyone?
I’m over halfway there!Chores & errands done for the day! Well, still need to put laundry away… but time to relax
How’s everyone?
Sounds busy. Keep the faith Jon Bon would say.I’m over halfway there!
Five loads of laundry, but only two have been put away
We made slime, and cleaned up
Made brownies, and cleaned up
Just doled out snacks so everyone should be happy for a bit.
Now I’m folding more.
Solid time at my dad's....came home walked the dogs....have some coaching sessions in about a half hour.Chores & errands done for the day! Well, still need to put laundry away… but time to relax
How’s everyone?
Yeah same here. I walked the dog and took a nap. Ermm...kind of the same....right?!?I’m over halfway there!
Five loads of laundry, but only two have been put away
We made slime, and cleaned up
Made brownies, and cleaned up
Just doled out snacks so everyone should be happy for a bit.
Now I’m folding more.
Lovely parkhttps://ibb.co/6JLVjQ9b
Dog walk at the park.....
It's not as warm as it looks out but whatever it's nice enough
It really isLovely park
Good day, m'ladyGood afternoon/evening/early morning?, coziers!
Totes identical. Just one nap today?Yeah same here. I walked the dog and took a nap. Ermm...kind of the same....right?!?
Well I'm trying to balance ya knowTotes identical. Just one nap today?![]()
https://ibb.co/6JLVjQ9b
Dog walk at the park.....
It's not as warm as it looks out but whatever it's nice enough