The Cozy Corner

We always do something different ..last week we played golf but tomorrow we are just going to a little diner to shoot the shit … it’s always a different combo of us but there’s usually at least a half dozen
Still, that's great that you all plan on thay time together. Those kinds of in person get togethers are becoming less and less common and we need more of that these days!
 
He has to stay for observation, not sure how long. He had a minor stroke. But he seems to be doing fine & everything was stable. I just got home & I think I’m going to pass on the wine tonight & just go to bed!



Whoohoo, one of us has a life, at least! Wait, what am I saying - all our activities are valid life choices! Yours does sound a tiny bit more exciting, though 😂
Glad his condition is stable. ❤️ Fingers crossed.
 
I'm just saying... this whole grandparent thing is a very real possibility for some of us (myself included) and it was right here in cozy that I had that 'aha' moment
Oh my, I can't even wrap my head around that concept yet! While I want my kids to grow up, get married and have kids of their own someday, a day I very much look forward to. I just need to get them all out of diapers first! 😆
 
Back
Top