Dayhoosier
Eh 🤷♂️
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Posts
- 7,152
Where'd everybody go?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Eh. Partying probably or having a cocktail or three on their porch. It's Friday evening (for you folks). The Brits are asleep by now... It's almost 3AM over there.Where'd everybody go?
I’m still here as long as my battery on my phone holds out!Where'd everybody go?
Your dad ok?I’m still here as long as my battery on my phone holds out!
Sitting on my couch... just finished cleaning up from dinnerWhere'd everybody go?
Wait not everyone gets drunk and then bored on their couch? SheeshEh. Partying probably or having a cocktail or three on their porch. It's Friday evening (for you folks). The Brits are asleep by now... It's almost 3AM over there.
I just keep drinking on my couch - is that night the right way?Wait not everyone gets drunk and then bored on their couch? Sheesh
YesI just keep drinking on my couch - is that night the right way?
Is that a normal nighttime drink for you?Yes
I'm on my couch but I just switched to almond milk![]()
Yes
I'm on my couch but I just switched to almond milk![]()
No...but it sounded goodIs that a normal nighttime drink for you?
I'm still drinking rum
I’m too old and tired to be excitingWe are an exciting bunch
I'm literally yawning, sitting on the couch in the day room at the station while the rest of the crew plays Throw Throw Burrito....and I'm okay with it lolWe are an exciting bunch
Throw Throw Burrito is good times.I'm literally yawning, sitting on the couch in the day room at the station while the rest of the crew plays Throw Throw Burrito....and I'm okay with it lol
We have our winner !!I'm all gummied up and watching "Little Shop of Horrors" and singing along. Loudly and badly.
Minnesota State Parks or just like wherever?I'm watching YouTube videos about state parks
I just can't get into it but they all definitely have a good time with it!Throw Throw Burrito is good times.
Ooooo Ellen GreeneI'm all gummied up and watching "Little Shop of Horrors" and singing along. Loudly and badly.