The Divine Ms. M

what? SOrry... distracted

Ha ha ha...
I cant help it...College Jason is a fucking hottie...Mainly, i just showed him all my new panties my slut bought for me...
Oooh that boy is HAWTTT

The pink and leopard ones were his fav...So those were the ones i posted...

I just found your post on the "Thrown" thread... so.. I'm picturing you... doing that.

Got a dentist chair handy?

It doesn't matter what you are wearing... YOU are the key to your pictures being so... HAWT!
 
I just found your post on the "Thrown" thread... so.. I'm picturing you... doing that.

Got a dentist chair handy?

It doesn't matter what you are wearing... YOU are the key to your pictures being so... HAWT!

OOOH The Goddess Throne...
YESsssss
I like that thread
 
oh my what a gorgeous lady you are! I would love to have you around me, in just your corset! ;) Say do you like to be spanked? :devil:
 
DAMN i was getting worried
Actually i am glad YOU CAME....
Cause This is the picture i want you to draw damnit!

ooooooooooh...

...do you mind if I masturbate before I start drawing? The blood rushing to my cock is making my pitching arm weak! :D
 
VERY Occasionally...
But that is a hit and run ya know?
They arent waking up next to me

Ahhh. I see. (nods head)

The ones that wake up next to you, though...they're obviously special, yes? Do they ask to stay over, or do you make them stay?
 
Back
Top