The Divine Ms. M

Oh I can't wait to see the photos. That preview pic has got my mouth watering
 
crappy?

Sorry this picture is kinda crappy..The photographer just left...
I"MM gonna have new pictures tonight or tomorrow...but ya know, here's a preview

Them's fightin' words... oh... I guess you can say that. Glad you have high standards. I'd be happy with that one... but ... it seems to blur my vision a bit.
 
College Jason

Its ALWAYS a pleasure to cam with YOU stud...
Thanks
Had a blast.....
Muahahahaha

I'll be waiting for my shirt.....;)
 
Last edited:
favoritism!

Its ALWAYS a pleasure to cam with YOU stud...
Thanks
Had a blast.....
Muahahahaha

I'll be waiting for my shirt.....;)

We can't all expect to be blessed with seeing you in cam.

I wish I could my finger on what makes the shirt picture so arousing. (well.. two fingers... since there are two points to touch on)
 
We can't all expect to be blessed with seeing you in cam.

I wish I could my finger on what makes the shirt picture so arousing. (well.. two fingers... since there are two points to touch on)

Ha ha ha...
I cant help it...College Jason is a fucking hottie...Mainly, i just showed him all my new panties my slut bought for me...
Oooh that boy is HAWTTT

The pink and leopard ones were his fav...So those were the ones i posted...
 
Back
Top