Saint_Ann
Anntastic!
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2017
- Posts
- 25,472
Recognize this guy? Lol.
See WILLIAM SHATNER cover OZZY and METALLICA with new band the F*CKERS https://share.google/PMjFEsV2XPazoKF09
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't recall that. Was she wearing a red shirt?Didn't he get away with killing his wife?![]()
No, fully investigated and Shatner was cleared of any blame but the press had a field day, especially the supermarket tabloids.Didn't he get away with killing his wife?![]()
Lol.......I don't recall that. Was she wearing a red shirt?
I hope so. You just never know with these Hollywood types.No, fully investigated and Shatner was cleared of any blame but the press had a field day, especially the supermarket tabloids.
She was over triple drunk, .28. Fell in the pool or dove in hit the bottom and broke her neck. Lived long enough to drown.I hope so. You just never know with these Hollywood types.![]()