Watch These Series

I saw South Pacific at the drive inn with my whole family. Mom loved that movie. Were we in the Olds? Too long ago. :)
 
I've posted this before.

Be proud of our country watch these series.

Please
The Pacific - The Pacific https://share.google/ilFmwazBVOmTIjJix
Band of Brothers - https://share.google/i0cJH1s5IhNfMbXJX
Masters of the Air - Masters of the Air https://share.google/mJNKyuMzMl1jqRfk9

I don't care whether you love.or hate me.. please watch them regardless.

I really liked Band of Brothers. One of the few American shows about war where I didn't go 'Wrong!' As a military history buff that doesn't happen often. Haven't seen the other two yet.

If I may recommend a couple of non-American war movies worth watching.

The Cruel Sea. A British movie based on the book with the same name written by an officer that served in corvettes during WWII. It is an excellent portrayal of the Battle of the Atlantic from the point of view of the people who fought it.

Stalingrad. A German movie about the battle. It portrays what a clusterfuck and horror the battle was.
 
Fuck an A.

Rewatching Masters of the Air now.
Watched the other two over the last month.

I love our armed forces. I love actual history of the wars

For future reference to MAGA assholes, Trump was never a part of it.
 
There's a thing about books and movies that we love

You become the protagonist (or antagonist)

And the experience becomes your own.

These shows put me there.

If I knew why some others don't feel the same, I'd try to figure out why and worn to close that gap. Not as a propagandist but as someone who does feel that.
 
Fuck an A.

Rewatching Masters of the Air now.
Watched the other two over the last month.

I love our armed forces. I love actual history of the wars

For future reference to MAGA assholes, Trump was never a part of it.
You had a good thread going, then its like you can't help yourself from being an asshole.
 
You had a good thread going, then its like you can't help yourself from being an asshole.
When your guy wants to insert himself into history that people sacrificed themselves for...I'll always be an asshole.

He removed himself with his status, from being involved in what occurred and then stole the valor of them..l

Yes, I'll be a fucking asshole.
And you should be as well.

The sad thing you miss here is that the President currently is more concerned with himself than any other fucking thing on the planet
 
When your guy wants to insert himself into history that people sacrificed themselves for...I'll always be an asshole.

He removed himself with his status, from being involved in what occurred and then stole the valor of them..l

Yes, I'll be a fucking asshole.
And you should be as well.

The sad thing you miss here is that the President currently is more concerned with himself than any other fucking thing on the planet
I've watched Trump do more for our military than most presidents in recent history. At least Trump didn't check his watch during a Dignified Transfer ceremony.

I've watched "World at War" over and over again and I've watched many War documentries if not all of them in the last 40 years, Obama nor Biden ever came up in my mind.
 
I've watched Trump do more for our military than most presidents in recent history.
Based on your feelings.

Do you have data to support that? (No)

At least Trump didn't check his watch during a Dignified Transfer ceremony.
A single moment captured on camera decided this for you

I've watched "World at War" over and over again and I've watched many War documentries if not all of them in the last 40 years, Obama nor Biden ever came up in my mind.
Your decision making is which President you didn't see?

Lmao


Dear Lord.....please don't be on charge of military like kegseth
 
Based on your feelings.

Do you have data to support that? (No)


A single moment captured on camera decided this for you
Not hardly. I’m not going to get into a pissing contest with you over Biden or Obama’s ministration of our military.
Your decision making is which President you didn't see?
My decision was based on what you wrote. TDS on steroids.
Lmao


Dear Lord.....please don't be on charge of military like kegseth
 
Nope.
I'm the least of those kids here.
And you didn't answer my criticisms.
I don’t give a flying fuck about your criticisms. You started a good thread, got into a pissing contest with StA and then took your thread into a TDS rant.
 
The sad thing here is that the media currently is more concerned with the President than any other fucking thing on the planet.
There. Fixed it for you. Control your obsession and catch up on current events.
 
Back
Top