twelvegaugegirl1989
Ladylike in Cowboy Boots
- Joined
- Oct 21, 2010
- Posts
- 2,066
Erin blushed when he admitted knowing he had left the bathroom door open. And then he was asking her to sit and taking her leg in his hands. Silly of her really but the thought ran through her mind that she was glad she had just shaved that morning. His hands were gentle on her legs and foot as he examined it, and Erin had to fight to not jump his bones then and there.
Erin swallowed hard when Mike spoke. "I, uh, no I'm sure it'll be ok" she stuttered. Her nipples were hard beneath her shirt and she hoped he couldn't see it. Her hand was on his shoulder as they sat there by her feet and she could feel his hard muscles beneath her fingertips. Her fingertips contracted there on their own.
Erin swallowed hard when Mike spoke. "I, uh, no I'm sure it'll be ok" she stuttered. Her nipples were hard beneath her shirt and she hoped he couldn't see it. Her hand was on his shoulder as they sat there by her feet and she could feel his hard muscles beneath her fingertips. Her fingertips contracted there on their own.