The Guardian

“You are pretty good swimmer yourself”

He had felt like, following the display this morning he was going to be a little more forward.

Mike felt like it was ok.

Mr. Shackleford was gone on business, and he took half of the security force with him for the 4 day trip. That left the other half, and Consuela as the other people left at the ranch besides Mike and Erin.

He didn’t really worry about the security team; they would call before they did anything.

He was sure Consuela would be ending her day at some point this afternoon, so he and Erin were free.
Mike smiled at the thought.

The sexual tension had been building for a while now. He wanted release. So if she was game, it would probably happen in the next couple of days.

Mike submerged and opened his eyes under the water. Through the mottled murky view of his lenses he found her left leg.

He grabbed her thigh and slowly ran his fingers along the inside of the thigh. His finger tips grazed the edge of the bikini covering the crotch.

His fingers next went around to the backside of the thighs, and for only an instant, the middle finger of his right hand moved under the material of the bikini and touched her ass.

Mike then swam away…he surfaced on the other side of the pool and grinned at Erin.
 
Erin's breath caught in her throat as Mike went underwater and then touched her thigh. His hands grazed up her thigh making her body quiver slightly, and then his fingers brushed against her crotch. Erin was glad she was in the water because her knees surely would have buckled at the touch. A low moan escaped her lips and she was glad he was underwater so not to hear it.

Mikes hands traveled to her ass next and she bit her lip to keep quiet, and then just like that, he was gone, swimming away. He surfaced, grinning and Erin returned the grin.

"I wouldn't have thought you to be a tease, Mojo" she said, purposefully not calling him Mike as she spoke.
 
She had called him by his call sign.

That meant she was relaxing to him now. They were moving beyond the client/security professional relationship.

Mike knew that only bad things would come from it. He would have more than a business relationship with her which could cause him to make mistakes and change the whole dynamic of the relationship.

But he did not care. He felt drawn to her. Much like a moth to a light, he would fly around her until he got zapped.

Mojo laughed at her statement.
"I wouldn't have thought you to be a tease, Mojo"
He replied, "I am getting you back for all the teasing you do."
 
Erin smiled as Mike told her it was payback for her teasing. "I don't tease. I'm more than willing to follow through with what I start".

With that Erin swam back to the other end of pool gracefully. She faced back towards Mike again.

"Wanna race?" she asked with a mischievious grin.
 
Mike liked what he heard. She follows through....hmmmm...I guess we will see.

"Wanna race?" Erin asked him.

"You know it...but I think we should wager something on who will win. If you win, I will do anything you want...anything. If I win though, you have to tell me exactly what you were doing this morning..."

Mike smiled and back stroked slowly through the water, never taking his eyes off of the beautiful girl.
 
Erin felt her cheeks flame red. "Wh-what do you mean what I was doing?" she stuttered. She swam slowly behind Mike towards the end of the pool he was heading towards. He hadn't been up when she was fantasizing about him. He'd still been upstairs hadn't he? Her mind raced. She couldn't tell him she'd been masturbating to thoughts of him if that's what he meant, that would be embarassing.

She reached the end of the pool behind Mike, her body brushing his again.

"I dunno what I'm gonna make you do when I win". She said when, not if, on purpose.
 
Back
Top