The Mission (Closed)

Mayu

Ghost Of Who I Was
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Posts
22,651
David Mercer was once a real pain in the ass to his partner. Her name was Melody, but David always called her Mel. It felt like yesterday when they met, he had an ego the size of a house. He was cocky and thought everything he did and said was law. It got to the point were she wanted to kill him, but all of that changed on a mission they had a while back. They had to find a bomb that was well hidden in the city. Everything went wrong on that day, she had been doing her job but she got into a trap. She didn't know if she could rely on David, but what he did for her meant the world to her. She was caught saving his ass, but in the process she was captured. Beaten and bloody. They were getting ready to rape her when David took care of them.

Things changed between them....

~1 Year Later~

Melody had to get some information, she needed to show some people that she was just as good, she got there mission and headed out. She walked into there hide out, and noticed that he was working out

"Well someone is hot" She grinned.
 
It was funny how thing changed for Mel and David. There was once a point when she couldn't even stand him, but after one mission they became rather close in a more intimate way. They had to keep it a secret though, NSA looked down upon partners being romantically involved. It was perhaps why they kept their separate places. David was always attracted to Melody, it was probably why he teased so much at first. She was beautiful, smart, caring, and yet deadly at the same time.

He was working out as Mel came in with their mission, beating into the punching bag when he heard her speak, smiling at her. "so what do we have?" he asked referring to the mission.
 
She sighed watching him and listened to him, she was content and was going to enjoy the moment "Well it's big, " She said content "there are blue prints we have to find and get back, if they are used against us we are in deep shit, but unfortantly there is a mole, someone is working inside for the enemy" She said irritated.
 
David went to get dressed as he listened. There was always a mole spying around. Once her was dressed he looked at the briefing, the blue print were to some hospital downtown no doubt to be used by some soviet radical to make some statement against the US. This seemed convert, and he dressed himself so. He somewhat casual, as the mission didn't seem to call for any black op attire. "So we find this and take him out, right" he asked "where do we dispatch?"
 
She crossed her arms listing to him and looking at him, she was thinking of many things but within a few moments she she stopped. " we will be getting a phone call" She took out a cell phone "This came with the mission. As far as I know the place is around a very famous prision" She grinned.
 
David sighed, the prison was abandoned around the time the hospital was built. Chances are it was where this mole was hiding when he wasn't sneaking around. He went to Mel, putting his arms around her, no longer acting the partner but instead the boyfriend "shouldn't you be getting ready?" he asked.
 
She looked at him, wondering what was wrong "David what's wrong? everything ok?" she had no idea what the day would end up, but hearing him sigh. "Yeah..." But she held onto him. "David is something bothering you?" She asked worried.
 
"It's nothing really" he said to Mel, he knew her too well though. There was no way she'd let him off the hook with that response. "I guess I'm just thinking about us..." he loved her a lot, he more than proved that to her many time but there were time when he worried if he or she would make it back safely. "Forget it though, let just find this guy".
 
She sighed some looking at him, she decided to get ready but did it in front of him. "Damn it Davd it no secrets you know that number one rule" She said softly, smiling. "Please what's wrong? have I done something that you are not happy ? I don't want to upset you, you know that." Melody worried that one day she would lose David, which was a fear she had.
 
"Fine.." he said watching her get dressed, loving the site of her beautiful body. "You remember the first we had sex? We were sparring both of us going all out, you flipped me over, I swept your legs, he we were basically fighting. Next thing I know we're kissing, tearing each others clothes off as we having sex on the mat.... I guess I miss that.... excitement". He didn't want to talk about this, not now but she asked and so he told her.
 
She realized what he was getting at, she smiled "Yeah I know what you mean, I can see why you miss it. I guess i'm a rather boring person" She said simply, walking over to him she tilted her head to the side. "So you like it rough then?" She said simply. Crossing her arms she was afraid he was tired of her, she bit her lip. She never would admit she was worried, but she was.
 
David didn't want Mel feeling bad about herself. "It's not so much as you're boring" he said "I just feel like you're holding back. I love you Mel, I want to you let yourself go with me, to give in to all you little desire whether it's having sex in shower or in some hotel where the enemy is just around the corner".
 
She silently sighed "Except i'm not dominate, I don't know how to be" She said kind of concerned but then she was being honest with him. "maybe having sex in public would please you?" She said simply, trying to come up with something new.
 
"You're not listening" he said "I don't want you to be dominating, I just want our love life to be... exciting". He didn't know how to phrase it. "This isn't about pleasing me, I love you Melody. I'd never want you to do anything you weren't comfortable with".
 
Melody didn't know what to say to him, she silently sighed and grabbed her equipment that was needed. They didn't need to bring much which was a very good thing, it would be a simple mission. "I see" She looked at him "I will have to work on that then" Melody said kissing his cheek and headed for the door.
 
They didn't say much to each other as they headed out the the drop point. He hated this silence between them, it was like when they first met. The were dropped off the at the corner of the abandoned prison, it was dark enough for them to be concealed. "Do you see anyone around the area?" he asked Mel.
 
She was about to say something, but something in her stopped her, putting her finger up to her mouth. Staying in the dark she heard people, peeking around a corner.

"Two men..." She whispered to David
 
He nodded as he got a glimpse of the men. This was always his favorite part of the job. His heart racing as he knew the enemy was only a few feet away from them. He watched them for a bit getting their pattern down before thinking up a plan. "Alright when they turn their against each other you go for the right" he said to Mel "Take the east side of the building and get on top of the roof and I'll go west, we'll meet inside. If you find anything contact me. And Mel... be careful". He kissed her before the two men part ways, it was time for them to begin.
 
Melody smiled and nodded "You to" She whispered kissing him and took off, the darkness giving her the cover she needed. Melody climbed up a wall using a drain pipe, she found someone on the roof, sneaking around she grabbed the figure. Making sure he couldn't scream and interigated the figure and killed him when she got what she needed.
 
David had to be more covert as he stuck inside the back down, hugging the darkness as he walked through the hallway killing anyone near him and hiding the bodies so no one could find them. He was close to the guy they needed, he could hear him speaking in Russian, he just hoped that Mel could see him. "Mel I'm in, do you have visual on the target?"
 
She smiled when she saw David, when he came over the phone she answered. "I see you, I just got up here, good timing. You better becareful on the roof, some of his men are around. I just had to take one out before you called"
 
He looked around there was still a few men around. If they were gonna kill this guy and get the blueprint, they had to do it in one swoop. "Alright he has the blueprint in his briefcase, one of us is gonna have to take it and kill him while the other take out the rest of his men, which job do you want?"
 
She didn't know which one to take, but she started to take into account if there was trouble. He had a mans strength. "I will take out the men, it's best if you deal with the guy. Since I know guys are stronger then women" She said simply, looking down she closed her eyes. "Be careful David..I have a bad feeling about this" She said.
 
He didn't argue with her, even though he wanted to. What did it matter if he was a guy, David knew Mel could kill him with one snap of the neck. Despite it all he went with it as he stalked the man, waiting for just the right moment to strike. He saw his opportunity as he grabbed the man behind. He was strong and vigilant, he man pushing against him, trying to slam David against the wall. But David kept his grip on the man's neck, until finally he snapped it. The man falling to the ground as David took the briefcase. "Mel I got it... how are things on your end?" he asked out of breath from the little struggle he had just had.
 
Before she could say anything, she saw David, Melody sighed a bit "Everything went fine, but we still have no idea who the mole is' she said simply, but it was then it felt like someone was watching them. She had a small hand gun in her hand, ready for anything. Closing her eyes for a moment, listing to things around her.

"Someone's watching us" She whispered, opening up her eyes.
 
Back
Top