The Mission (Closed)

She got more agressive "I am to" She panted out, her heart beating faster and her panting was loud, she grabbed onto the back of the bed thrusting into him. "Oh god David...I'm cuming!" she cried out throwing her head back, but she kept thrusting her hips helping him through his orgasm.
 
Mel attentiveness to David was paying off. Her loving movement with his made him get close and closer until finally he came inside, let out a soft groan of pleasure as he kissed her lovingly on the lips, "I love you so much Mel" he said.
 
She moaned louder with him, as he kissed her she stopped moving. She didn't know what to say, but as they kissed she knew what to say already. "mmm I love you to David...very much so"
 
He continued to kiss Mel, his hands wrapped around her lovingly. "I guess we should get some rest" he replied "unless you have some other ideas".
 
She smiled at him, running her fingers on his cheek "Not at this time David...sleeping would be good" She giggled.
 
He nodded at Mel. He was a bit tired with everything that happened today. He let her rest beside him as he drifted of to sleep.
 
She was cuddled right up to him, her head on his shoulder and her hand on his chest. She was so peaceful it was a feeling she always had near him.
 
The sunlight pierced the room as David awoke. He saw Mel next to him sleeping so peacefully, it was always nice having her next to him in such an intimate way. He kissed her hoping to awaken her.
 
Her eyes blinked a little and slowly opened up her eyes as she returned the kiss. She smiled happily and looked into his eyes.

"Mmm you always know how to awaken me peacefully" she said softly
 
David smiled, running his fingers through her hair as he looked outward. It was always nice to wake up to Mel after a night of love making. "So what do we have to do today?" he asked.
 
She smiled "Waiting for our next call, other then that nothing" Melody said with a soft smile. "I need a shower, I don't know about you" She said lovingly. Running her fingers down his chest, she kissed his chest and grinned. "I could make us some beakfast if you like? Since we don't get to eat normally" She giggled.
 
"That would be nice" David replied as he got up looking over Mel's body. She'd looked good really cute as she stood there with no clothes. "I don't suppose you'd want someone to join you in the shower, would you?"
 
She grinned looking at him "Well I suppose so" She said with a serious look, but as she moved she winked at him. A nice little invite for him, as she turned on the water and enjoyed the feel of the heat.
 
Back
Top