The Money Shot Thread

"She had but to slide her hand against the bulge of his breeches twice for him to lose all control. His eyes rolled back and she could feel him spasm and the warm wetness of his pleasure through the fabric. In a moment the young man’s passions turned to shame."
 
From "Mistaken Identity"

Ramming into me. Juddering against me. Crushing me. His cock throbbing. Pulsing. A great jetting spurt of wet heat inside me, deep inside me, flooding wetness and I screamed. Screamed and bucked and arched beneath him as a flooding wave washed through me. Not a tidal wave of pleasure. This was a tsunami. A swirling kaleidoscope of sensation that went on and on and on as his cock pumped me full of his cum.
Flooding spurts of male semen jetting inside me, a fire hose torrent of cum that filled my cunt to overflowing as I screamed and bucked and clung to him, my cunt convulsing, spasming, milking him until at last we both collapsed, his weight heavy on me, limp on me, satisfied on me.
Jesus.
Jesus fuck.
That was amazing.
I smiled my satisfaction at the ceiling, my hands stroking his back as he breathed in great bellowing gasps. As my body glowed. As my cunt spasmed on his slowly softening length. Jesus, he really had fucked me like a Shanghai whore. I’d definitely serviced his cock. He’d used my body like I was a whore and I didn’t feel guilty or ashamed at all. What I did feel was completely fucked.
It felt good.


Anyone feel like a trip to Shanghai? :D
 
I knew I should have submitted my entry before Chloe posted one of her soaring bebop solos of orgasmic consummation. Oh well, here’s one of mine anyway – from “Sometime Sweet Sheila”:


I exploded. Bellowing, shouting her name over and over. Three ... four ... five thick ropes of cum spewed all over her chest. Another two on her neck. Some may have gone in her hair. Sheila looked startled but didn't let up—shocked and aroused at the same time.

"Oh, that's so hot! My god. It's hot. Oh, James ..."

Sheila was so turned on—mouth parted, eyes open wide. Almost like she was coming, too. For a few seconds we looked into each other's eyes. It was intense. The sexual energy flowed from her body, through her hands, up into my prostate, and back out the end of my penis and onto her breasts where she was receiving my warm seed.

"So much. Oh, James. It's so much! Oh!"

She looked down at the semen covering her body as she jerked the final few spurts from my cock. I literally had never come so much or so hard in my life.
 
Excitement was everything that Mindy craved and Carl gave it to her. Her back thumped against the wall with an accelerating rhythm driven by each thrust deep between her thighs. Carl felt himself losing control. He pushed his hand down Mindy's butt and under her to find her asshole, then at the point where he thought his cock would explode he shoved his finger into her, one knuckle deep, then two. The sudden intrusion crystallized Mindy's orgasm. She buried her face against Carl's chest and screamed while his essence gushed into her.
 
Always loved this one because it fits the characters so well. Straight out of the sparring yard and into the bedroom.

==========

She sucked in a loud breath when he suddenly jerked his cock free and cool air rushed over her hot flesh. She cried out and thrashed when it sent another wave of climactic energy shooting up her spine and crashing out into her extremities. The mattress dipped next to her head, and she opened her eyes just in time for him to push his pussy-slick cock into her already open mouth.

The taste of her juices gave her chills, but she had only a moment to savor it before he let out a roar and offered her a new flavor. Her stomach threatened to rebel as the viscous cream burst into her mouth and hit the back of her throat, but she fought it, closing her lips around him instead.

Still coming, she sucked his pulsing organ with what little coordination she could muster. Spurt after spurt of semen flooded her mouth, and she swallowed as she fought for breath. The sensation of his seed sliding down her throat wasn't particularly pleasant, but the way he trembled like a day-old kitten was.

He jerked his manhood away so quickly that it made a pop as it slipped from her lips. The sound he made was what she imagined a death gurgle would sound like, and he fell away as if sliding off a sword in his belly. A powerful aftershock tore through her as he sat down hard, and then flopped onto his back.

Though twinges of pain were reasserting themselves as her orgasm waned, Christi smiled. He looked every inch the defeated enemy, twitching and groaning on the bed.
 
It was nasty. It was disrespectful and demeaning. It went against everything I'd ever been taught to feel about women. But, it was what she wanted, why she was kneeling before me. Torn between anger that she, of all people, would ask this of me and the almost mind numbing lust of having her bob her succulent mouth along the length of my shaft, I caught that ridiculous topknot of hair and yanked her back perhaps a little harder than strictly necessary.

My cock twitched and a spurt of cum splattered on her forehead. I twitched again and a second stripe ran across her nose. The third spurt landed on her lower lip and trailed down to her chin. Angry and aroused, and angry that I was so aroused, I used my hand to rake the tip of my cock down her cheek, smearing the thick bead of oily cum across the patch of red acne there.

"Thanks, Bro." Shelly climbed to her feet, her hands smearing the thick mess I'd just ejaculated broader and broader across the skin of her face. "I look forward to checking the data in the morning. Good night."

I fell back onto my bed as the door to my room closed and wrestled with all the things that were oh so very wrong with what I'd just done. The things I do for my sister.
 
Both of these...the realism. Delightful and erotic.;)


Excitement was everything that Mindy craved and Carl gave it to her. Her back thumped against the wall with an accelerating rhythm driven by each thrust deep between her thighs. Carl felt himself losing control. He pushed his hand down Mindy's butt and under her to find her asshole, then at the point where he thought his cock would explode he shoved his finger into her, one knuckle deep, then two. The sudden intrusion crystallized Mindy's orgasm. She buried her face against Carl's chest and screamed while his essence gushed into her.

She sucked in a loud breath when he suddenly jerked his cock free and cool air rushed over her hot flesh. She cried out and thrashed when it sent another wave of climactic energy shooting up her spine and crashing out into her extremities. The mattress dipped next to her head, and she opened her eyes just in time for him to push his pussy-slick cock into her already open mouth.

The taste of her juices gave her chills, but she had only a moment to savor it before he let out a roar and offered her a new flavor. Her stomach threatened to rebel as the viscous cream burst into her mouth and hit the back of her throat, but she fought it, closing her lips around him instead.

Still coming, she sucked his pulsing organ with what little coordination she could muster. Spurt after spurt of semen flooded her mouth, and she swallowed as she fought for breath. The sensation of his seed sliding down her throat wasn't particularly pleasant, but the way he trembled like a day-old kitten was.

He jerked his manhood away so quickly that it made a pop as it slipped from her lips. The sound he made was what she imagined a death gurgle would sound like, and he fell away as if sliding off a sword in his belly. A powerful aftershock tore through her as he sat down hard, and then flopped onto his back.

Though twinges of pain were reasserting themselves as her orgasm waned, Christi smiled. He looked every inch the defeated enemy, twitching and groaning on the bed.
 
Nope. Nuh-uh. Not giving up on this thread yet. From a WIP:

I hoped it wasn’t too soon to do it, but I did it anyway, slipping my right hand upward to frig the hard nub of her clit as fast as I could. Ji-yeong lurched forward on first contact, causing me to clamp her tighter, then her eyes bulged and her mouth opened wide and she went beautifully silent save for her staccato, arrhythmic panting as I strummed back and forth, and then at the apex of one of my thrusts she went rigid and cried out in release, the muscles of her pussy clamping down so tightly on me it forced me to fuck even harder just so I could keep moving within her—the load boiling in my balls wouldn’t even let me consider stopping. This fucking sent her to another stage of her orgasm, where she convulsed in my arms like she was having a grand mal seizure, leaving her to stammer through her moans as I fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and

“GRRRAAAAHHH!” I thrust fully into her, locked my hips into place, and painted her velvet chamber with shot after thick, sticky shot of my release. With each twitch of my cock her body twitched too, her voice finding a higher register, until eventually I had no more to give and we laid together in a stinky heap of sweaty clothing and frayed hair, trying to catch our breaths.

Still entwined, still connected, the last thing I remember before passing out was Ji-yeong repeatedly whisper-crying “Thank you.”
 
Back
Top