The Office (Closed)

Matt chuckled softly when Yvonne kicked him under the table. Flip flops were hardly the best material for effective kicking, but the action was funny. He caught one of her hands across the table and brought it to his lips, smiling the whole time.

"Now now, you don't really expect me to make it that easy for you. I'm also sure part of you would be disappointed should I spill my plans for you after just some very sweet begging from my wonderful Pet."

They settled back and ate for a bit, the food was quite good.

"And you never answered my earlier question about what you'd like to do. If you behave yourself today I might tell you bits and pieces of what awaits you."
 
"And you never answered my earlier question about what you'd like to do. If you behave yourself today I might tell you bits and pieces of what awaits you."

The last bit captured her undivided attention!!

She sat forward, eyes sparkling, as she considered how best to get the information she wanted out of Matt. She thought on that for a moment, before coming to the conclusion that he would tell her what he wanted her to know, and nothing else! Who was she kidding? Weaselling the information out of Matt was a non runner!"

She ate up the rest of her breakfast, sipping her juice, while she thought about what to do for the day.

"Well, I really don't mind, so if there's anything you'd enjoy, say so! Otherwise, how about going out in the bay on one of the sailing ships, and maybe do some snorkling? Does that appeal? Or we could just hang out by the beach if you'd like??"
 
Matt could see the gears turning behind Yvonne's eyes, he liked knowing she was constantly keeping him on his toes. Of course it helped when he also knew that he would always "win" their little games. He smiled as they ate, and let Yvonne think.

"I think the beach sounds nice, I can show you off a little bit, and see how much I can tease you in public."

After the food they went back up to their room and changed into beach wear.

"I wonder, do you know just how much more ticklish a woman gets after orgasm Yvonne?"
 
"Oh NO!! No, no no, no, no, NO! No tickling!!!"

Yvonne's eyes widened with panic, Matt's grin making her worried.

She quickly dressed in her bikini and sarong, slipping her feet into her sandals. Teasing was the name of the game.... and she could certainly play her hand!!

The went and got a little cabbana again, with the little flag for service when they wanted drinks or something to nibble on.

"Let's go for a little walk along the shore!"

With that Yvonne took of her sarong, leaving her in a tiny bikini bottom, and popped off her top, and grinned at Matt as he stood wide eyed, then she took a few steps, and began to walk a little ahead of him, by the water's edge.

"MMMMmmm inspiring view! What do you think?"
 
It took much of Matt's self control not to burst out laughing at Yvonne's reaction. He wasn't sure if he was going to tickle her much or not, but planting the idea had some interesting results. He enjoyed her outfit, and followed her down to the shore line.

Of course then she removed her top like it was nothing at all and stood near the waters edge.

"Yes, a very nice view."

While her forwardness had surprised him, Matt moved up behind her, arms slipping around her waist as the water lapped at their feet.

"It makes me think you want me to pay special attention to those tonight. Maybe something of a repeat of what we did our first night together?"

His lips found the back of her neck as the rather surprised cabana boy responded to the raised flag and saw Yvonne's impressive bust free and totally open for him to ogle.
 
"It makes me think you want me to pay special attention to those tonight. Maybe something of a repeat of what we did our first night together?"

Yvonne blushed to the roots of her hair, lowering her head.

"Matt!! Shussshhhhhhh!!!"

He had spoken quietly, so why she was looking around almost frantic that someone not only over heard, but knew in detail that to which he referred?! It was silly, no one had any idea, although anyone who had observed Matt's whisper in her ear, followed by her deep blush would know that something naughty had passed between them. Her attempt at teasing Matt had backfired, and she was the one blushing, and getting turned on!!

Her nipples were rock hard, and her bikini bottom was getting damp.

"You want to go in for a swim??"

Perhaps the water would cool her passions a little! Her mind was working overtime, thinking of everything that the coming night might hold!!
 
Matt chuckled softly, he could feel Yvonne's reaction to his words. Truthfully him having fun torturing her large tits was quite a possibility. Of course that didn't preclude him doing other things as well.

"A swim sounds lovely. I'll order something nice for us and join you in there."

He swatted her backside, placed orders for drinks and fruit to be left at their table, then shed his shirt and joined Yvonne in the water. It was pleasantly cool, and he swam out to her, playfully groping her under the water as they swam.

"Just so you know, I'm going to deeply enjoy what I do to you tonight."

His lips found hers, his feet could rest on the sandy bottom while her legs around his waist held her up.
 
"Just so you know, I'm going to deeply enjoy what I do to you tonight."

It seemed that Matt was taking every opportunity of stoking the fires of her curiosity and desire!! Each taunting little remark sent her off into wonderland, thinking what the coming evening might hold!

There were quite deep in the water, and Matt was using his far superiour height to full advantage!! He was almost a foot taller than she, and while he could stand, Yvonne had to cling to him for support, or else tread water! She wrapped her legs around Matt's waist, her tits bobbing on the surface, and, when she wound her arms around his neck, they were pressed against his bare chest.

She could feel him, rigid against her, and she looked around, wondering if Matt was going to do something about it here. Deciding to tease him a little, she moaned, loud enough for only him to hear, as they were away from other people enjoying the water. She bounced on him a little, making sure to rub her hot, damp slit along the length of his cock. She grinned at him, before commenting with a straight face.

"MMmmmm, and I thought anaconda's were only to be found in fresh water!"
 
Matt chuckled, and kissed Yvonne softly on the lips.

"Normally yes, but I've adapted mine to all sorts of climates."

He looked over towards where they were sitting and saw the drinks and fruit was waiting, and their server was walking away, glancing over his shoulder in hopes of getting another eye full of Yvonne's breasts.

"Come on, let's eat then we'll come back out."

Still holding her around his waist Matt walked out of the ocean and back to their table. He'd placed Yvonne's bikini top in one of his pockets, but felt it was more amusing to make her go topless right now.
 
Yvonne was busy kissing him, and she was taken by surprise when she found herself being carried out of the water, and brought back to their seat!

Her breasts bounced as Matt walked, and when they reached their sun loungers, she stretched out. Their cabana was lovely, very luxurious, and a nice array of fruit and bread had been delivered to them, along with thier drinks.

Yvonne had a delicious fruity cocktail, which Matt had ordered for her, and she sipped it, loving the tropical tastes.

She nibbled at the array of fruits, grinning at Matt, as she lay on her side, enjoying the sun beating down on her breasts.

She allowed a little juice to spill on her breast.

"Oh dear! Look what I did?!"

She leaned down, hefting her breast, and licked the juice off her tit, while managing to maintain an overall look of innocence!
 
The scene was an amusing one, Yvonne and Matt just sitting down and eating with her totally topless and trying to entice him. She was succeeding in that respect, she was totally desirable, but he had too much control to give in so easily. It was quite entertaining to watch though. When she spilled again, he reached over and stopped her motion.

"Allow me."

Matt leaned over and licked up the juice, his tongue deliberately toying with her nipples a little bit before he sat back.

"I don't think you should touch those unless necessary anymore. I rather like them free and uninhibited."

He grinned as they finished eating and stretched out together, Matt pulling Yvonne into his lap when the moved into a lounge chair and could stretch out together.
 
Yvonne decided that teasing Matt was not the best idea she had ever had. He was the master at that, and he had no difficulty upping the ante on her.

Now she had to contend with him sucking her bare breasts in what was essentially a public setting, and while she knew he enjoyed the display, he had much better self control than she had.

"I don't think you should touch those unless necessary anymore. I rather like them free and uninhibited."

She blushed. That gave the impression that she had been playing with them non stop!! She'd only been doing it to tease him!! She yelped when he lifted her, sitting her on his lap on the lounger, where she could clearly feel his hardness nestled against her ass.

"So, seeing as you've got me bare breasted, and on your knee, are you going to give me any little hint at all about what I can expect tonight?"
 
Matt kissed Yvonne's neck a little, he could feel her relaxing against him while they enjoyed the sun and the light breeze. It was a few minutes of pure perfection between the two of them.

"I suppose a little hint couldn't hurt. You've behaved yourself well enough so far, so it involves you."

He paused, knowing this was where he'd left off last time and let her think that he'd stop there again this time.

"And you'll be bound and totally, completely, helpless and at my mercy. Of which I have precious little for you today."
 
Matt's hot breath on her neck sent shivers down her spine. The heat of the sun, and the light breeze on her almost naked form were delightful.

"I suppose a little hint couldn't hurt. You've behaved yourself well enough so far, so it involves you."


Yvonne had sat forward a little, her body tensing, as she hung on tenderhooks. He paused, and she was about to slap his thigh for teasing her so, when he continued.

"And you'll be bound and totally, completely, helpless and at my mercy. Of which I have precious little for you today."

His words made her quiver with excitement, and she felt her body dampening at his words. She closed her eyes, her breathing coming hard and fast, as waves of excitement crashed over her.

"Oh God! Matt!! Why did you tell me that???!! I'm so fucking horny now... and I can't do anything about it!! I think my clit has doubled in size, and I can feel it throbbing so hard!!"
 
Matt couldn't stop the light chuckle at Yvonne's words, his lips found her neck and kissed softly.

"Poor horny girl. Pity you don't get to cum until I want you too. Just take some deep breaths and let your arousal seep through your whole body and dissipate a little bit."

He was deliberately not touching her hot spots now, just relaxing caresses as they sat there together. When he was sure her arousal had decreased enough to tease her again he spoke.

"Get used to that feeling little one."
 
Yvonne gnashed her teeth, and ground herself against Matt's hardness enjoying the pleasure it gave her. It didn't get her off though, and Matt's words hinted that she was in for a long wait before she was satisfied.

She was thinking of what the night might bring, and that was fuelling her desires too. It was too much!

"I need to cool off! Come on, lets go for a swim!"

She stood and ran to the water, her breasts bouncing wildly and she ran into the water and dived below the surf!
 
Matt couldn't resist smiling as he climbed up and followed Yvonne into the water. She definitely could use cooling down, and he resolved not to tease her quite so much until later. For now a break was definitely in order for her. His body cut through the water, following her form as they swam around for a bit, playfully splashing each other. When both were just tired enough to be relaxed they again found their way to shore and reclined on the lounge chair together.

"Here's your top back if you want it."

He pulled the garment from his pocket and draped the material over her nipples, for the moment he didn't want to share her at all. His arms rested around her midriff and he gently held her against his body.

"You're perfect, just thought you could do with hearing it again."
 

"Here's your top back if you want it."


Yvonne giggled as he placed it across her nipples. She didn't especially want her top back, but she sensed that Matt wanted her to put it back on, so she sat forward, pulling it over her head, and then tying it behind her back.

"You're perfect, just thought you could do with hearing it again."


She smiled and leaned back against him, snuggling into him, not in a sexual way, but in a loving way, needing to get closer to him.

"I think you're pretty perfect too! My ideal man! Thank you for saying you think I'm perfect, and your right, a girl can never hear that too much!"

She turned and kissed him.

"I love you so much! I thought you could do with hearing how very much you mean to me!"
 
Matt returned the soft kiss, his tongue playfully toying with hers as she parted her lips to allow its entry into her mouth. They just kissed for a minute or so, enjoying the feel of each other.

"I love you too Yvonne. Don't ever forget that either."

They rested for a bit longer before Matt stretched and offered her his hand as he stood.

"Care to get some food before we retire to the bedroom and I get to turn you into a babbling incoherent mess?"
 
"Care to get some food before we retire to the bedroom and I get to turn you into a babbling incoherent mess?"

The tone of Matt's question changed completely from one end of his sentence to the other, and send shivers down Yvonne's spine!

"MMmmmm, well I am working up a bit of an appetite! How about we walk up along the beach, there are a good few nice, casual restaurants that we can eat in, now that I've covered up my tits!"

She grinned at him, and stood, quickly packing their stuff up into the beach bag they had brought, before she gave it to Matt to carry.

"mmmmm, I just love watching your muscles flex as you carry that. You look so hot, I could eat you up!!"

She giggled, as they began to stroll along the water's edge.
 
"Pity, I was hoping to have you topless again so some poor server could trip over his tongue while imagining plunging his throbbing cock between those big beautiful tits."

Matt kept his tone conversational as he walked beside Yvonne, one hand slipped into hers as they strolled down the shore line. Fortunately it didn't take the couple long to find a casual restaurant to slip into and order from.

"I need to thank you for the vacation Yvonne, it's been just what I needed."

He raised one of her hands to his lips and kissed the back of it before setting it down on the table and they got some drinks while their food was prepared.
 
"I need to thank you for the vacation Yvonne, it's been just what I needed."

"You dont need to thank me for anything, Matt. We both needed the get away so that we could focus on the important stuff - us - and forget all about my silly behaviour. I really am grateful that you made me realise that I didn't want to lose you! Sometimes, I can be a little stubborn!"

There food came along. A chicken salad for Yvonne and an enchillada for Matt.

They ate, and chatted, and Yvonne blushed when she felt the waiter stare at her, especially after Matt's earlier teasing comment.

She chewed her lower lip as she thought about what the coming night might bring.
 
The food was quite good, especially considering the relaxed atmosphere of the restaurant they were in. A few of the men were shooting glances around at the women, and Yvonne had garnered more than a few prolonged stares, but Matt didn't mind. She was his, plus she enjoyed showing off a little.

"You can be more than a little stubborn, just for the record."

When they were done with their food, Matt paid and offered Yvonne his hand.

"Shall we? I know it's not night yet, but I plan on enjoying this for a while, so if you've no objection we could start early."
 
Yvonne took his hand, and they left the restaurant, and began the walk back to their hotel.

"Shall we? I know it's not night yet, but I plan on enjoying this for a while, so if you've no objection we could start early."

She grinned, and squeezed his hand.

"Sure... I'm at your disposal, I'm all yours Master, but then, you know that already!"


Her heart was beginning to kick up a pace, and excitement was building, and she knew that the coming night would fulfill her in ways that only Matt could. He made her body sing, and never more than when he was dominating her, and they had a whole night of that ahead of them!
 
"Yes little one, you are at my disposal. Don't forget it."

Matt leaned over and kissed Yvonne on the cheek, the slightly evil glint in his eyes totally unmistakable. He was definitely going to be enjoying this tonight, every moment of what he was planning for Yvonne was going to be savored. They were back in their room almost too quickly, and Matt kissed her softly again.

"Strip and get on the bed. I just need a couple of things from my bag."

The things he needed were soft cord, a Magic Wand, some clamps, and a couple of flogging devices. The first thing Matt did when he got back into the room was tie Yvonne's ankles to the bedposts, then he bound her wrists behind her back and had her sit up.

"I'm going to torture those big, lovely, sensitive tits of yours for starters."

With that he started using the rope to bind her breasts.
 
Back
Top