The pride (closed for Mayu)

Kousotu

Neighborhood Darkness
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
6,155
Following events of major mutagent fallout everyone in town began to change into something more animalistic. Howls could be heard by night, and each night after the event, what sounded like an entire family of roars was growing larger by night. No doubt like himself they were becoming felines, and he'd become the leader of them all. Kar looked at the calendar on the wall beside him, if it was accurate, it was the beginning of mating season for the lionesses tonight.
 
Bella had been outside enjoying the weather, she was different then the rest it was strange. So much was changing and it worried her, what if she would lose her sanity? what would happen if she did something horrible to another person? She sighed.
 
Kar kept a watchful eye on all of them, but especially on Bella, who always stayed alone out by herself. With nothing to really harm her he left her to her own space for the time being, but he wondered what made her so different from the others in the village.
 
Bella sighed softly looking down for a moment sitting down away from everyone. She knew the others would be mating around, but she had no interest. She felt the need but always ignored it, she still kept that part of herself human.
 
Kar walked down slowly to her, his mane and tail flapping some in the wind as he sat beside her. "What's on your mind Bella? I always see you here alone."
 
Bella looked up at Kar and smiled "Nothing really, I don't fit in, Ive never fit in and never will. I haven't allowed the human part of me like many have, I'm just a misfit.
 
He gently held her close to him, a massive arm about her. "You're fine the way you are, it happens to some much quicker than others I've noticed. It's mating season soon, have you found yourself a mate?"
 
She looked at him "Your kind Kar, but since I am mostly human still, I do not wish to mate with someone just to do it. My heart will never work that way, I will only mate to someone I love and truly care for"
 
He nods slowly, gently caressing her in his arms. "You are a beautiful woman too. You deserve someone special." He looked out at the grounds, all the pairings being decided for the next season. "Even an alpha knows how to show affection to someone who deserves it." He lickked her cheek with a smile. "You don't have to always be alone."
 
She looked at him, a soft smile on her face "You could have anyone, why bother with me? I am nothing special" She said simply, sighing she wondered what was on his mind.
 
He chuckled a little bit as he spoke. "Bella, you are everything special. You don't lay with the next male that'll sleep with you, you keep yourself focused, waiting. I'm asking you to be my mate, not just this season, but every season."
 
Bella was taken back by this, she didn't know what to say to him. She smiled and held her head up high and nodded. "Alright Kar I will be your permanent mate" she said softly licking his nose.
 
He smiled, letting his hand wander a bit to see how she would react. "I'm glad, my lovely lioness." He knew that this day would change their lives forever.
 
She didn't know how to react, she sighed a bit wondering what to do what to say for the situation. Looking down for a moment she blushed, then looking back up to him she leaned into his touch.
 
Kar smiled, kissing her softly. He knew she was happy, so he decided he would play a little more, slipping his paw slowly into her pants. "I cn see great things for us my sweet Belle."
 
Bella smiled as he called her Belle, another nice name to be called which she liked. She moaned feeling his paw going down her pants.
 
He kept his focus on her reactions, he knew there was little she would resist now. With a playful chuckle he began to undo her pants, sliding them down slowly.
 
She smiled laying back on the ground, moving her lower half so he could get her pants off him. She grinned happily, looking up at him, content.
 
He smile and kissed her softly, his loin cloth swaying in the wind. "You're not very shy at all are you my mate?" He tosed aside the garmets and gently rubbed her clit.
 
she looked at him and smiled at him "You seem surprised, is that a good thing or a bad thing?"
 
Bella watched him, unsure of what to say, she laughed some watching him.
 
He moved slowly between her hips, gently nudging her over, he would mate her right here for all to bear witness. She was his now, and no one else could take her.
 
She moved on her hands and knees, looking up at the moon, taken back by the beauty of it all.
 
Kar moved slowly, taking hold of her hips in his hands. He pulled her back slowly, each inch pushing inside her, filling her completely.
 
Back
Top