The Sensuality test

A little surprising I scored that high. The test would be better if the objective was not known as it is easy to guess which answers would give a higher score - I had to make an effort to answer what I really felt and not what I knew would give a higher score. For example, I went back and changed a few answers to see if I could guess the highest scoring answer (Chocolate to sweet, etc.) and got a score of 100.

I have seen a lot of psych tests meant to gauge something such as pain, disability, etc. and this particular test is mediocre in regards to being a good test; the answers should not be so obvious yet elicit info that is needed. Also the order of the questions and the answers makes a difference in how people score.

Results of the Sensuality Test
Sensuality Index
Your score = 90

What does your score mean?
You are one sensual human being! You are titillated by the sensual stimuli of everyday life. The smell of flowers, the sensation of silk against the skin, the taste of food, the sound of music, and the rich colors of life tickle and tease you to ecstasy. Yours is a hedonistic attitude, and you deeply enjoy the physical pleasures that life has to offer. This is great-a good smell or beautiful color is often enough to keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart.

You are into long, emotional lovemaking (which is usually followed by an earth-shattering orgasm). This is fabulous for you and one would wager that your partner doesn't mind either!

Your senses are also inextricably linked to your emotions and certain sensual stimuli can evoke strong feelings. Therefore you tend to be emotionally passionate.

Because you get so much pleasure from your senses, you are eager to experiment in life. This is positive since you can make great discoveries and experience a lot of pleasure. However, being pleasure-driven can sour you from persevering if an experience isn't entirely pleasant. If that's your case, your lack of persistence might be keeping you from attaining worthy goals (sometimes it is necessary to wade through dull and insipid periods of life).

But most importantly, remember that 'too much of a good thing' can be harmful. People who delight is sensual pleasures are at a slightly increased risk for addictions (substance, sex, love, etc.). So keep yourself in check. Careless sex, too much chocolate, and fine wine can all be wonderful in reasonable doses. And though they induce pleasure, too much can lead to your demise.

All in all, you have the innate ability to use your senses to enjoy what this life has to offer!
 
Last edited:
Numbers?!

What do #'s have to do with it all? You either are or Aren't a passionate, sensual person!

Bleah!



Julian

p.s. "I got an89...but want a recount of the judges scores...:D "
 
Results of the Sensuality Test
Sensuality Index
Your score = 90


What does your score mean?
You are one sensual human being! You are titillated by the sensual stimuli of everyday life. The smell of flowers, the sensation of silk against the skin, the taste of food, the sound of music, and the rich colors of life tickle and tease you to ecstasy. Yours is a hedonistic attitude, and you deeply enjoy the physical pleasures that life has to offer. This is great-a good smell or beautiful color is often enough to keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart.

You are into long, emotional lovemaking (which is usually followed by an earth-shattering orgasm). This is fabulous for you and one would wager that your partner doesn't mind either!

Your senses are also inextricably linked to your emotions and certain sensual stimuli can evoke strong feelings. Therefore you tend to be emotionally passionate.

Because you get so much pleasure from your senses, you are eager to experiment in life. This is positive since you can make great discoveries and experience a lot of pleasure. However, being pleasure-driven can sour you from persevering if an experience isn't entirely pleasant. If that's your case, your lack of persistence might be keeping you from attaining worthy goals (sometimes it is necessary to wade through dull and insipid periods of life).

But most importantly, remember that 'too much of a good thing' can be harmful. People who delight is sensual pleasures are at a slightly increased risk for addictions (substance, sex, love, etc.). So keep yourself in check. Careless sex, too much chocolate, and fine wine can all be wonderful in reasonable doses. And though they induce pleasure, too much can lead to your demise.

All in all, you have the innate ability to use your senses to enjoy what this life has to offer!
 
er... did I do something wrong?

It gave me a 94...

You are one sensual human being! You are titillated by the sensual stimuli of everyday life. The smell of flowers, the sensation of silk against the skin, the taste of food, the sound of music, and the rich colors of life tickle and tease you to ecstasy. Yours is a hedonistic attitude, and you deeply enjoy the physical pleasures that life has to offer. This is great-a good smell or beautiful color is often enough to keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart.

You are into long, emotional lovemaking (which is usually followed by an earth-shattering orgasm). This is fabulous for you and one would wager that your partner doesn't mind either!

Your senses are also inextricably linked to your emotions and certain sensual stimuli can evoke strong feelings. Therefore you tend to be emotionally passionate.

Because you get so much pleasure from your senses, you are eager to experiment in life. This is positive since you can make great discoveries and experience a lot of pleasure. However, being pleasure-driven can sour you from persevering if an experience isn't entirely pleasant. If that's your case, your lack of persistence might be keeping you from attaining worthy goals (sometimes it is necessary to wade through dull and insipid periods of life).

But most importantly, remember that 'too much of a good thing' can be harmful. People who delight is sensual pleasures are at a slightly increased risk for addictions (substance, sex, love, etc.). So keep yourself in check. Careless sex, too much chocolate, and fine wine can all be wonderful in reasonable doses. And though they induce pleasure, too much can lead to your demise.

All in all, you have the innate ability to use your senses to enjoy what this life has to offer



Did I do something wrong? I guess I have not really thought of it before.
 
Results of the Sensuality Test

I luv tests like this....thanks, this was fun. And I must agree with it as well....I am addicted to masturbation, cyber/phone sex now....damn, is there a psychiatrist in the house? LOL


Results of the Sensuality Test
-------------------------------------------------
Sensuality Index
Your score = 90
-------------------------------------------------

What does your score mean?
You are one sensual human being! You are titillated by the sensual stimuli of everyday life. The smell of flowers, the sensation of silk against the skin, the taste of food, the sound of music, and the rich colors of life tickle and tease you to ecstasy. Yours is a hedonistic attitude, and you deeply enjoy the physical pleasures that life has to offer. This is great-a good smell or beautiful color is often enough to keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart.

You are into long, emotional lovemaking (which is usually followed by an earth-shattering orgasm). This is fabulous for you and one would wager that your partner doesn't mind either!

Your senses are also inextricably linked to your emotions and certain sensual stimuli can evoke strong feelings. Therefore you tend to be emotionally passionate.

Because you get so much pleasure from your senses, you are eager to experiment in life. This is positive since you can make great discoveries and experience a lot of pleasure. However, being pleasure-driven can sour you from persevering if an experience isn't entirely pleasant. If that's your case, your lack of persistence might be keeping you from attaining worthy goals (sometimes it is necessary to wade through dull and insipid periods of life).

But most importantly, remember that 'too much of a good thing' can be harmful. People who delight is sensual pleasures are at a slightly increased risk for addictions (substance, sex, love, etc.). So keep yourself in check. Careless sex, too much chocolate, and fine wine can all be wonderful in reasonable doses. And though they induce pleasure, too much can lead to your demise.

All in all, you have the innate ability to use your senses to enjoy what this life has to offer!
 
Ouch…. I scored an 82.

I consider myself the most sensual, aware man I know. To the point where I can feeeeeeeeel someone simply by looking at them. That said, there are some obvious answers that will score – that I rejected and gave my true answer. Ex: Knowing that ‘3d object’ would not score highest – I selected it anyway. Cuz the first thing I thought was ‘football’ (maybe that’s cuz I just lost $110 bones tonight on college ball, eh). The obvious answer there is ‘chocolate’ or ‘yummy’.
Wondering….. did most people use their true thoughts? Or simply try to score high?

Cool link. Gun!


I think I'll go have some Chardonnay now and try to get closer to 90........
 
XXplorher said:
Ouch…. I scored an 82.

Cuz the first thing I thought was ‘football’ (maybe that’s cuz I just lost $110 bones tonight on college ball, eh). The obvious answer there is ‘chocolate’ or ‘yummy’.


I think I got an 85 on this test... I thought football too as soon as i saw it... couldn't believe that wasn't an option!

Gonna go practice bein a girly girl i guess... maybe i can get a better score.:rolleyes:
 
Shy Tall Guy said:
"Sweet" gives the highest score for that question.

Not chocolate, or yummy - but 'sweet'. I have to admit..... that obviously covers both. I deserve my 82 (doh!).

Fuck that test! I've emptied my (or her) refrigerator on a couple blindfolded women and made love on the 18th green at Pebble Beach under a full moon. (Let's not mention the toilet or that scummy camp ground men's room shower floor). I demand a recount!! (vain? Who, me?!)
 
Back
Top