timtattoo8888
looking for an escape
- Joined
- May 24, 2007
- Posts
- 9,635
i know......maybe next time...i can plan better!!!pleaz_me said:Youchie ... that's a 2 day drive!Although there are several flights daily into the local airport
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i know......maybe next time...i can plan better!!!pleaz_me said:Youchie ... that's a 2 day drive!Although there are several flights daily into the local airport
![]()
The next planned one in Chicago is for March ... details will be released soon on the AH boardstimtattoo8888 said:i know......maybe next time...i can plan better!!!![]()
I'm going! I'm going! I'm going!pleaz_me said:The next planned one in Chicago is for March ... details will be released soon on the AH boards![]()
Noooooooooo ............ you're coming! you're coming! you're coming!RedHairedandFriendly said:I'm going! I'm going! I'm going!

pleaz_me said:Noooooooooo ............ you're coming! you're coming! you're coming!
![]()
![]()
![]()
Psstttt... scooch over here a bit closer and I'll bet you do feel itRedHairedandFriendly said:Pfft... I'll believe it when I feel it.![]()

i have March open right now...i will be looking for the details!pleaz_me said:The next planned one in Chicago is for March ... details will be released soon on the AH boards![]()
Yayyyyy! sweetsubsarah is organizing the March one ... but it'll be in my siggy (and Red's) as soon as the thread is startedtimtattoo8888 said:i have March open right now...i will be looking for the details!

pleaz_me said:Yayyyyy! sweetsubsarah is organizing the March one ... but it'll be in my siggy (and Red's) as soon as the thread is started![]()
timtattoo8888 said:i will keep my eye open for it Pleaz!!!![]()

pleaz_me said:
for u!*scooch... scooch... scooch*pleaz_me said:Psstttt... scooch over here a bit closer and I'll bet you do feel it![]()
![]()
Awwww ... thanks darlintimtattoo8888 said:for u!
If you keep doing those lil scooches you might make it here in 9 daysRedHairedandFriendly said:*scooch... scooch... scooch*![]()

I sure am hoping. lol...pleaz_me said:If you keep doing those lil scooches you might make it here in 9 days![]()
![]()
*Nods* It seems the shorter the flight the higher the price ... now exactly HOW do they figure that?RedHairedandFriendly said:I sure am hoping. lol...
I thought of flying over. . .Fuck that idea. They want almost $500.00 LOL - I thought... only 3 hours away a 20 min. flight. . .not too costly. Wrong! I'll be driving.![]()
I don't know. I flew down to Orlando for under 200.00. lolpleaz_me said:*Nods* It seems the shorter the flight the higher the price ... now exactly HOW do they figure that?![]()
your most welcome!pleaz_me said:Awwww ... thanks darlin![]()
It's not like the airplane isn't stopping at all these places anywayRedHairedandFriendly said:I don't know. I flew down to Orlando for under 200.00. lol
No need to sit in the cornertimtattoo8888 said:your most welcome!sits over in the corner...having my ice-tea now..
I know. It makes no sense. I could take a train for 53.00, but then I think I'd get lost at Union Station. lolpleaz_me said:It's not like the airplane isn't stopping at all these places anyway![]()
Lol ... just like ya'll were completely and totally convinced we were getting on the right train back to Schaumburg?RedHairedandFriendly said:I know. It makes no sense. I could take a train for 53.00, but then I think I'd get lost at Union Station. lol
pleaz_me said:Lol ... just like ya'll were completely and totally convinced we were getting on the right train back to Schaumburg?![]()

comes out from corner..sits at Pleaz's deskpleaz_me said:No need to sit in the corner![]()
Baaaaaaaaaaaad idea to trust meRedHairedandFriendly said:I was never convinced of anything. LOL . . .I know nothing about Chi. town, or the trains. I trusted you all.![]()
