pleaz_me
Icing Queen
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2005
- Posts
- 47,698
~Shivers~timtattoo8888 said:mmm very sexy...lips parted slightly as I blow gently on you
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
~Shivers~timtattoo8888 said:mmm very sexy...lips parted slightly as I blow gently on you
watches you shiver....gently grazes my goatee over ur thighspleaz_me said:~Shivers~
AwwwwwwRedHairedandFriendly said:Well... I got off the phone with them and she's working on the schedule, still don't know about the weekend, but I have to reschedule my Thurs. appts in Indy. lol![]()
~Catches my breath as my skin tingles~timtattoo8888 said:watches you shiver....gently grazes my goatee over ur thighs
pleaz_me said:~Catches my breath as my skin tingles~
Me thinks it's you doing the heating up under theretimtattoo8888 said:hears ur breathing...you certainly have a way to heat things up..as i get hotter under the desk![]()

I'm waiting now on a call back from the surgeon's nurse, only she can over book the doctor. lol Otherwise the earliest the normal scheduler can get me in is on the 29th of Nov.pleaz_me said:AwwwwwwI'm sorry ... I'm sure those aren't fun to re-schedule!

LOL! As much as I want you to make it to the Litogether ... your check-up is important alsoRedHairedandFriendly said:I'm waiting now on a call back from the surgeon's nurse, only she can over book the doctor. lol Otherwise the earliest the normal scheduler can get me in is on the 29th of Nov.![]()
I'm just crossing my fingers for the weekend I want.![]()
Eh... the check-up isn't going to happen till they schedule it. Which I know won't be until probably either the first week of Nov. or that Monday after Chicago.pleaz_me said:LOL! As much as I want you to make it to the Litogether ... your check-up is important alsoWe want you healthy!!!!!
(((((Hugz)))))RedHairedandFriendly said:Eh... the check-up isn't going to happen till they schedule it. Which I know won't be until probably either the first week of Nov. or that Monday after Chicago.

No pun intended.pleaz_me said:(((((Hugz)))))
Then we concentrate on you getting the weekend off!!!!!![]()
None at allRedHairedandFriendly said:No pun intended.![]()
perhaps you may be right Pleazpleaz_me said:Me thinks it's you doing the heating up under there![]()
yes you are i whisper up at youpleaz_me said:Psstttt.... I'm always right!![]()
![]()
![]()
~Giggles~ Okay, maybe not Alwaystimtattoo8888 said:yes you are i whisper up at you![]()
smiles...purrfectpleaz_me said:~Giggles~ Okay, maybe not Always![]()
timtattoo8888 said:smiles...purrfect![]()

purrrs just for pleaz!pleaz_me said:
Mmmmm .... I felt those vibrations on my lips!timtattoo8888 said:purrrs just for pleaz!

yes indeed Pleaz...good sultry vibes for youpleaz_me said:Mmmmm .... I felt those vibrations on my lips!![]()
Yum!!!!!timtattoo8888 said:yes indeed Pleaz...good sultry vibes for you![]()
(be back in a bit)
mmmm yummy is right Pleaz!pleaz_me said:Yum!!!!!