The TE999 sympathy thread

Hmmmm . . . Molly had Hell on wheels (and rails), Tom's in airport Purgatory, you can't get to Chicago from here on a boat and I don't like to drive in snow. This is so not a good omen. Let's get back to the Lit-West Daydreams thread. Y'all come here, it will be easier on all concerned.

But, but... I'd have to fly!
 
I did the cross-country AM-trak thing from Chicago... Got stuck waiting for the damn thing 4 hours. Then... did meet this cute Irish fellow on the way back... made the 2 day train ride pass quickly (especially through Kansas).

I don't think I've ever been happier to be home!
 
When ever I flew home in the Navy they wandted to send me United, Norfolk - O'Hare and American O'Hare - Dalas - El Paso. :confused:

It's cheaper and far easier logistically for them to route you through the hubs instead of flying you direct. But don't ever fly Delta out of here. They'll route you to Atlanta before sending you on to El Paso. :p
 
It's cheaper and far easier logistically for them to route you through the hubs instead of flying you direct. But don't ever fly Delta out of here. They'll route you to Atlanta before sending you on to El Paso. :p

Funny thing is I prefer Atlanta to Dallas :eek:
In acuallity they both suck :rolleyes:
 
Yeehaw! Yes, I can.

Road trip! Road trip! Road trip!

Great! And if we don't hold it in a hotel too far away, you can just stay in our guest room and save hotel bills. It would be fun to have another mouth to stuff (oops, I meant delicately feed, really I did).
 
With you two plotting ... does this mean we have to share hotel rooms for evening stops on this "road trip"?
*He asks hopefully*

Is this something you think you might enjoy?

Great! And if we don't hold it in a hotel too far away, you can just stay in our guest room and save hotel bills. It would be fun to have another mouth to stuff (oops, I meant delicately feed, really I did).

:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top