cascadiabound
MrTs barmaid
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2015
- Posts
- 29,904
https://78.media.tumblr.com/c401756b40ed8bed5872eb06011863b6/tumblr_p3wk35OObn1rc5v2so1_1280.jpg
Happy Valentine's Day worms.
Happy Valentine's Day worms.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/c401756b40ed8bed5872eb06011863b6/tumblr_p3wk35OObn1rc5v2so1_1280.jpg
Happy Valentine's Day worms.![]()

WOW Crumpet![]()
More to the point, crumpet just left there uneatenIt'll be going cold, the butter won't be as deliciously melty. It's a travesty really.
I get the same feeling when feeding the little people, when they leave chips and chicken nuggets to go cold,

This one is a keeper, thank you mrA![]()
Reminds me of an old horror film called The Tingler

Yesterday was such a painful, difficult, frustrating one.
But, the crocus are starting to appear, bringing their first splash of colour...I will try my best to look for those today. Might fail miserably, but I can try![]()
https://78.media.tumblr.com/cad0e06da032a3205794bac9ac609f22/tumblr_okcbddzeOe1sojaojo1_500.jpg
Time to go find some tea.



