The Top Shelf....

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quote I like from my favorite POET. I thought it would fit nicely in this thread.


I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new.


Robert W. Service
 
*peeks in*

My favourite poem of all time is in my sig. It was on a brass plaque in the hallway of my house as I grew up. Perhaps some of it rubbed off on me
 
*peeks in*

My favourite poem of all time is in my sig. It was on a brass plaque in the hallway of my house as I grew up. Perhaps some of it rubbed off on me

*quickly waves at a peeking one* hi!

Different sense of brass rubbings...

*waves bye again* ....:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top