The Top Shelf....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh Michael Faudet's poems are beautiful.
I've posted a few in the Control Thread since I found him :)
 
:rose: Morning Smileygirl...I'm all good thanks, and loving the return of proper sunshine! Hope your world is treating you well too :kiss:
Ohhhh I know it's beautiful :)
Which is why I'm getting up to shower and dress.
But I love waking up to the sun streaming in my window
I love to lie like that for a while hehe
 
Ohhhh Michael Faudet's poems are beautiful.
I've posted a few in the Control Thread since I found him :)

Ohhhh I know it's beautiful :)
Which is why I'm getting up to shower and dress.
But I love waking up to the sun streaming in my window
I love to lie like that for a while hehe


Try Lang Leav as well... :rose:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/dbd213460824bbf45f7314695b703845/tumblr_mrdu0rtDlN1qha290o1_500.jpg

Have a lovely day missy, and yes, I need to get moving too!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top