The Top Shelf....

Status
Not open for further replies.
question

can anyone post a picture of a similar nature? I have a really good one
 
I've been meaning to go to the Czech Republic, and this gives me more incentive. One of these days I might get around to it.
 
Oh you should look into it. Prague is one of the most beautiful cities there is but there is so much more to the CZ than that! :)

At some stage, hopefully, as I did used to have a couple of Czech contacts. I've got too much on at the moment though.
 
Fascinating. I posted a very similar pic to above a couple of weeks ago, but went back and looked at it and it's totally different. I wonder how many of these there are.

attachment.php
attachment.php


Oh ... and btw ... tineye found 968 matches on the net to the pic on the left. ;)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top