The Top Shelf....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexy one for sure. Yum!



Yeah, it does not look like a waterproof book, you got a point.

lol... ouch Daus, you just spoiled such an romantic image! :mad::D

Too much vegetation for me to be romantic......Where I live mosquitoes, ticks, chiggers abound....not to mention poison ivy, poison oak, and sun burn. The sun burn can be prevented with SPF 50 liberally applied.

I can think of many other outdoor spots that are romantic yet safe for nekkid peoples.
 
Too much vegetation for me to be romantic......Where I live mosquitoes, ticks, chiggers abound....not to mention poison ivy, poison oak, and sun burn. The sun burn can be prevented with SPF 50 liberally applied.

I can think of many other outdoor spots that are romantic yet safe for nekkid peoples.

lol...ok, now you've done and killed it! :D
My, my...looks like a dangerous neighbourhood you live in!!

I've been to places similar to that one, where it was safe to get nakked, among other things :rolleyes:, and I am still alive. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top