Jenni smiled softly, turning her face toward Mike's. "Not bad at all," she replied, allowing him some praise for a good fuck. "Feel how wet you made me..." she invited him, parting her legs.
Mike reached between her legs and caressed her mound. She was dripping and it made him smile, he felt proud of being able to do that to her on his first attempt at sex ever. He let his fingers move up and rub her stomach. "Thank you for that Jenni. I am glad I was able to be with you like that." He told her.
"I'm glad I could be your first fuck, Mike." Jenni smiled at him as he rubbed her stomach. She was pleased to know Mike would never forget this experience, never forget her. "Was my body everything you imagined?"
Mike looked at her body, running his hand from her stomach up to her breast and then down her thighs. "Your body is the most incredible thing I've ever seen. No girl will ever be able to compare to you." He told her. "What about my cock? did it get the job done for you?"
Then he remembered the condom and popped it off of his cock, holding it up for her to see how much cum was in it. "Look what you did to me. I've never cum that hard."
Jenni smiled, content that Mike felt that way about her. It was wonderful to feel so appreciated. She nodded softly, leaning close and pecking his cheek. "Your cock did exactly what I needed it to." Her eyes brightened a bit when he showed her his cum-filled condom. "Wow. I'm surprised it didn't explode," she teased.
Mike rolled off the bed and said, "Truthfully I only lasted as long as I did because the condom was too small for me. It should have torn or something, but the thing was hurting me each thrust and I let me hold back long enough to please you." He explained to her as he wrapped the condom with a few tissues from his desk and threw it away.
Then he climbed back onto the bed with her, pausing a moment to look over her body. There was a loud beep and a buzz as Jennifer's phone got a message.
Jenni listened to Mike's explanation, sitting up on his bed, watching him. "Oh...well, I appreciate that Mike...but we can't fuck like that again...God forbid if the condom broke..."
She moved closer to him when he climbed back into bed. She smiled a little as he looked over her body. When her phone buzzed she almost didn't notice it. She glanced around and leaned over the side of the bed, to grab her phone from her jeans' pocket. "I got a text from Michelle..." she announced, opening it to read it.
She rubbed her nape uncomfortably, curling her legs underneath her. "Umm," she glanced at Mike then looked down at her phone. "She says there's some guy she wants me to meet."
Mike shrugged, "I'm just saying that if you want to keep it a secret you should go do the normal stuff with your friends you know? If you dont want michelle to get suspicious then you should meet her. I'll be here, probably watch a movie or something."
Jenni gave him a little smile back, zipping up her jeans and grabbing her hoodie. "Aw Mike, you're being sweet." She picked up her bra and playfully tossed it at him. "Hold on to that for me?" She slipped her hoodie on and zipped it up like she had it before she got there.
Jenni sighed, thinking to herself about what she and Mike had just done on her drive home. She didn't go over to his place intending to fuck him...but once it happened, she didn't regret it. She went inside her house and showered and changed. She didn't know anything about this guy Michelle wanted her to meet, she just hoped he wasn't an asshole.
Jake didn't know why he was going to meet with a high school girl. Even if she was over eighteen and wouldn't land him in jail for fucking her he was twenty-seven and should know better. But the neighbor girl Michelle had made herself very friendly when Jake moved in a week ago.
In that week she had flirted and probed her way into Jake's life enough to learn that he was single. So instantly she tried to convince him that he needed to meet Jennifer, her friend, who she had promised was the hottest piece of ass he'd ever meet.
Jake really needed to fuck, so he agreed to meet her. As he looked outside the window to the front lawn he saw the two girls talking and slowly making their way to his place.
Jenni smoothed her denim mini skirt over her hips as she followed Michelle's lead to Jake's house. "Okay, so I'm just going to introduce you and then I'm going to "remember that I have to do something", got me?" Michelle smiled, scheming to get her match together alone.
Jenni rolled her eyes and sighed, "Fine. But if he turns out to be an asshole, I swear I will not forgive you." Michelle shook her head, rubbing Jenni's bare shoulder. "Don't worry, I swear he's nice. He'll probably want to fuck but believe me Jenni, when you see him...that won't be an issue." Jenni took a deep breath, glancing over her outfit once before as she waited for Michelle to ring the door. She was wearing a black tank top that fit super snug around her chest with a short denim mini and black strappy sandals. It was nice enough, Mike would enjoy it, she thought. "Well, I'm trusting your judgment," she said, not sure about Michelle's tastes to begin with.
Jake smiled and opened the door as they walked up to the house. "Hi Michelle, what's up?" He asked playing inncocent, as if he didn't know she was bringing a friend to meet him. He was wearing a black silk shirt and slacks, thinking that they would go out to go dancing or something where he would have contact with her.
He eyed the friend and thought that she was hot, but something in him was actually more turned on by Michelle more.
Jenni stood by and smiled at Jake politely, waiting for Michelle to do her thing. "Heeey, Jaaake!" Michelle moved in close to him and wrapped her around around his neck, hugging him tightly. "Mmm, you smell super good." She pulled back to give him a glimpse of her in her purple and black tube dress. "This," she began, gesturing to Jenni, "...is my sexy, single friend, Jennifer. The one I've been telling you about."
Jenni blushed a little, stepping forward to politely shake his hand, noticing he was a bit older than them. "Hey, Jake. You can call me Jenni."
Jake smiled and shook her hand, enjoying Michelle's hug. "HI Jenni it's great to meet you. Michelle has been telling all about you." He smiled and looked at the girls, "You too look good enough to eat. How about we go dancing?" He suggested.
Jenni glanced over at Michelle, expecting her to make her excuse and go. Michelle smiled and shrugged, saying instead, "Ooh. I love dancing. Jenni and I both do." Jenni smiled softly, folding her arms over her chest. "Yeah, we do it all the time." Michelle giggled, flirtatiously rubbing Jake's arm. "She means dancing...not 'it'."
Jake smiled but he was getting a bad vibe from Jenni. She seemed to be upset that her friend had brought her along to meet him. Like she had somewhere else to be. That was fine with Jake because he was digging on Michelle more anyway.
So they piled into his car and he drove to a club called "DANSE" mispelled on purpose to be more trendy or some shit. It was a good place, that didn't serve booze, but the music was good and the chicks were always hot because the high schoolers could get in without risking trouble.
Jake led the girls inside and smiled at Michelle, "You guys wanna dance or get some drinks first?"
The girls looked at each other with awkward smiles when they both replied the opposite things. Jenni wanted a few drinks first, Michelle wanted to go straight to dancing. Michelle shrugged, pushing Jenni toward Jake. "How about you two get drinks and I'll meet you on the dancefloor?" She winked at Jake, hinting he should take the opportunity to chat Jenni up.