LizVegas79
Naughty Advice Doc
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2014
- Posts
- 39,516
Wearing glasses to Happy Hour with a LBD 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

That's why I'm here, searching for clues.Wearing glasses to Happy Hour with a LBD![]()
Foggy shower pictures. Maybe. I dunno. Can you even tell what that is a pic of?
Such a Sexy Opaque glimpse. Now I know why the guy was looking in the window!!for me, it's a nice smile, obvious attention to personal hygiene, lite fun chat, peaceful demeanor.
yep, those things have resulted in most mutually pleasurable activities.
Definitely agree about the high heels..Such a Sexy Opaque glimpse. Now I know why the guy was looking in the window!!
Great air of confidence in a Lady wearing high heels always catches my eye no matter her proportions
One of the sexier pair of heels in my wardrobe that have reaped many rewards!Definitely agree about the high heels..![]()
That would work for me...One of the sexier pair of heels in my wardrobe that have reaped many rewards!