THIS sums it all up...

Since you were the one who originally decreed that Haitians were "less than human", wouldn't that make you the scion of Lit Racialists, AJ?

Or does changing your Lit name absolve you from all past sins? :rolleyes:

Of course it does.

Not to mention it makes it far more difficult to remember under which alt he said shit.

Then again, he's always been a cowardly cunt.

Right A_J???
 
I see Robert has made it to work...


I hope his employer appreciates his mad peak earning skillz.

I know as a professional layabout, the days sorta run together, but I'm off for Good Friday. Or as you call it, Waco Call To Arms Day.

Gonna blow up a daycare center like your spiritual brother-in-arm Timmy McVeigh did? Or will you be content to read passages from The Turner Diaries?
 
Not just a "Known KKK member" he quoted Robert Byrd. An actual "Exalted Cyclops" of the KKK. He got into politics because of the encouragement he got in the KKK for his "leadership abilities." He formed his local KKK chapter.

He was a Senator for FIFTY-ONE YEARS! He personally filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Byrd apologists point to his statement about joining KKK being "the biggest mistake of his life." Not because he rejects the tenants espoused, but because it was an albatross around his neck, politically. Poor guy!


He was a life-long DEMOCRAT.

Which is the point being made.

Maybe you should bone up on the basics of American political history before you wade in.



He was a life-long DEMOCRAT.

Which is the point being made.

Maybe you should bone up on the basics of American political history before you wade in.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why the fuck should I bone up on the sordid, racist, warmongering history of Ammurikha? Do you think I care if he was a Democrat?
Obviously you don't know me. As I've mentioned before Republicans/ Democrats are just as fucked up as each other, both have the same agenda, different approach, both Corporatists. Most 1st world countries have corrupt governments.
This Byrd is a racist dumbfuck. The fact he was a Senator for 51 years speaks of the inherent racism and stupidity not only in your disgusting excuse of a Democracy but in the mind's of other subhumans that would quote such vitriol with glee. The fact you would give someone a pass speaks more to your ignorance than mine.
 
Obviously you don't know me. As I've mentioned before Republicans/ Democrats are just as fucked up as each other, both have the same agenda, different approach, both Corporatists.

Not anymore.

Very different agendas now....Trump has exposed and made that all the fuck to clear at this point.

The anti-American left has had their bluff called and now it's out in the open.

It's now a fight to keep America a liberal nation instead of handing it to the lunatic socialists to destroy out of spite.

Most 1st world countries have corrupt governments.
This Byrd is a racist dumbfuck. The fact he was a Senator for 51 years speaks of the inherent racism and stupidity not only in your disgusting excuse of a Democracy

And our democracy isn't inherently racist, it's actually arguably one of the least racist out there.....people however racist.

What about our democracy is so disgusting?

It's arguably more democratic and liberal than your pathetic excuse for a nation.
 
Last edited:
Not anymore.

Very different agendas now....Trump has exposed and made that all the fuck to clear at this point.

The anti-American left has had their bluff called and now it's out in the open.

It's now a fight to keep America a liberal nation instead of handing it to the lunatic socialists to destroy out of spite.



And our democracy isn't inherently racist, it's actually arguably one of the least racist out there.....people however racist.

What about our democracy is so disgusting?

It's arguably more democratic and liberal than your pathetic excuse for a nation.

Where to start? See the difference is I know most 1st world gov'ts are corrupt and are working for the uber rich, not just yours, mine too.
Uber rich in power in Ammurikha and globally:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_former_employees_of_Goldman_Sachs

https://www.investopedia.com/news/26-goldman-sachs-alumni-who-run-world-gs/

Goldman Sachs infiltration of ALL Ammurikhan parties and presidents, will say one thing they are non partisan: :D

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ny...ealbook/goldman-sachs-goverment-jobs.amp.html

Now we know who's in charge on a local and global scale. World governments? Meh, all as bad as each other, imho.

Is Capitalism (free enterprise) not one of the foundations of your political system? Does war not equal money? There's a reason they call it The American Military Industrial Machine.
War is the backbone of American pride. Your national anthem proudly decries the rocket's red glare. In America's history how many decades have passed without America involved in some kind war? Civil or otherwise? Honestly asking. I'm guessing with a military background you might be the best source for that kind of information. I'd be surprised if years of peaceful cohabitation with yourselves and the world outnumber the ones involved in one war or another.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gl...s-became-a-warmonger-police-state/5610229/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...ies-in-the-world-revealed-10478988.html**famp

https://www.6sensemedia.net/6sensem...demanding-war-in-syria-russia-warns-wider-war

https://www.thoughtco.com/american-involvement-wars-colonial-times-present-4059761

Inherent racism in Ammurikhan politics. Perhaps inherent might be offensive so let's go with proliferation:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_United_States_politics

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_racism

POC have been fighting racism throughout American history:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/topics/black-history/black-history-milestones

I could go on.
Btw, if you think attacking my country's political system is offensive or wounding to myself in any manner you are mistaken. 99.9% of gov'ts operating in the world are morally reprehensible, greedy and yes, disgusting institutions. At least we can all take comfort in the fact that we're not alone when dealing with political corruption.
Once in a while you do get a leader that thinks they can make a difference and it's very cute watching them try but they're soon ousted or assassinated. But in the end I'm entitled to my opinion as you are to yours.
 
Where to start? See the difference is I know most 1st world gov'ts are corrupt and are working for the uber rich, not just yours, mine too.
Uber rich in power in Ammurikha and globally:

I know that too so there is no difference. What's your point?

Is Capitalism (free enterprise) not one of the foundations of your political system? Does war not equal money? There's a reason they call it The American Military Industrial Machine.
War is the backbone of American pride. Your national anthem proudly decries the rocket's red glare. In America's history how many decades have passed without America involved in some kind war? Civil or otherwise? Honestly asking. I'm guessing with a military background you might be the best source for that kind of information. I'd be surprised if years of peaceful cohabitation with yourselves and the world outnumber

No, classical English liberalism and representative democracy are the ideological and structural foundations of our political system.

Capitalism is our economic system...because of the liberal politics and moving left towards socialism because of our democratic structure.

Yea we like kicking ass. :cool:

Been doing it more than we have not been doing it. Some wars more just than others, all have profits and losses.

Is this a reason you dislike the US so much? :confused:

Inherent racism in Ammurikhan politics. Perhaps inherent might be offensive so let's go with proliferation:

Not offensive, just inaccurate, our politics are arguably some of the least racist to have ever existed in all of recorded human history.

The evil contained within the hearts of the men and women who are part of the country however does not vanish with the inking of a law. The struggle to remove and keep ethnopolitical ideologies and identitarianism out of our politics will be an eternal struggle.

I could go on.

I'm sure. Lots of people fucking hate the USA and go on and on and on for decades about how horrid the country in it's totality is just the WORST.

Btw, if you think attacking my country's political system is offensive or wounding to myself in any manner you are mistaken.

No, I suppose being as far left as you seem to be and your history would imply it wouldn't.

I always wondered why the left is so venomous towards their own cultures and countries...just bizzare to me.

You a globalist or an anarchist? I'm getting an anarchist feel from you.


99.9% of gov'ts operating in the world are morally reprehensible, greedy and yes, disgusting institutions. At least we can all take comfort in the fact that we're not alone when dealing with political corruption.

That's because morality isn't in the governance equation. Thus the negative liberty side of liberalism (libertarians) idea that the best government is the LEAST government needed to secure the rights of the people and maintain a civil society.

Corruption is part of the eternal struggle against the evil of man, be that as it may government is necessary and the struggle to improve it may be ongoing but it's also imo pretty obviously worthwhile.

Once in a while you do get a leader that thinks they can make a difference and it's very cute watching them try but they're soon ousted or assassinated. But in the end I'm entitled to my opinion as you are to yours.

Never said you aren't....I'm a huge fan of free speech and would never advocate forceful suppression of your speech of any kind.

I'd much rather hear your disagreements than have you agree with me....it's more interesting.
 
Last edited:
I know that too so there is no difference. What's your point?



No, classical English liberalism and representative democracy are the ideological and structural foundations of our political system.

Capitalism is our economic system...because of the liberal politics and moving left towards socialism because of our democratic structure.

Yea we like kicking ass, and have a strong tradition of doing so.

Been doing it more than we have not been doing it. Some wars more just than others, all have profits and losses.

Again so what?




Not offensive, just inaccurate, our politics are arguably some of the least racist to have ever existed in all of recorded human history.

The evil contained within the hearts of the men and women who are part of the country however does not vanish with the inking of a law. The struggle to remove and keep ethnopolitical ideologies and identitarianism out of our politics will be an eternal struggle.



I'm sure. Lots of people fucking hate the USA and go on and on and on for decades about how horrid the country in it's totality is just the WORST.



No, I suppose being as far left as you seem to be and your history would imply it wouldn't.

I always wondered why the left is so venomous towards their own cultures and countries? You a globalist or an anarchist?



That's because morality isn't in the governance equation. Thus the negative liberty side of liberalism (libertarians) idea that the best government is the LEAST government needed to secure the rights of the people and maintain a civil society.

Corruption is part of the eternal struggle against the evil of man, be that as it may government is necessary and the struggle to improve it may be ongoing but it's also imo pretty obviously worthwhile.



Never said you aren't....I'm a huge fan of free speech and would never advocate forceful suppression of your speech of any kind.

I only mention warmongering as an example of the dollar's worth being greater than the value of human life. A common theme amongst contemporary gov'ts. The UK is third on the list of the world's 9 top warmongering countries. It's a global epidemic and imo, disgusting.
I don't hate the US. My misanthropic tendencies are not defined by borders. :)
Overall I don't see many points on which there is a huge divergence on our ideas, we could quibble over details but that's unnecessary considering we both know where we stand on various issues.
Don't really consider myself alt left, there are aspects of many different political systems that are sound and many others that aren't. I don't have a poli sci degree so I can't really knowledgeably discourse on that topic.
Globalist or Anarchist? I eschew the use of labels to define who I am.
One thing I do question in your comment is your dissertion that the US government is one of the least racist, is this especially true amongst 1st world gov'ts as well? Again, sincerely interested in your reply, it's not a position I've heard before so I'm interested in your reasoning.

Excellent passage on the corruption of men. I think you'll appreciate it as much as I do.

Total Depravity.
The free gifts, which belong to health, were taken away from man after his fall; the natural gifts, which cannot lead him to health, have been corrupted and polluted...Man's understanding is so entirely alienated from the justice of God, that he cannot imagine, conceive, or understand anything but wickedness, iniquity, and corruption. Seemingly his heart is so poisoned with sin, that he can produce only perversity.
Our nature is not only void and destitute of all good; but it is also so fertile in all types of evil, that it cannot be idle. It is that all the parts of man, from his understanding to his will, from his soul to the flesh, are soiled and entirely full of this concupiscence , or rather, to make it short, that man is nothing more than corruption.
Waiting, then, we see flesh desiring all loopholes through which it thinks of transferring elsewhere the guilt of it's vices.
John Calvin, of Geneva

ETA Tbh, I only wandered into this thread to annoy the OP. Dismissing my 'argument' as fallacious when I was 'asking' a question I found to be arrogant and combative. Otherwise I probly would have avoided this whole debacle to begin with. Oh and baiting Qeew is kinda fun. And to show off my new language skillz with a real half FN person....Ya, I can be petty.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top