Thread discussion OOC

GinaTina

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Posts
521
Thread discussion - Alliance OOC

Hi, I'm Gina.

So I'd like to start a thread. I'm looking for individuals who just love a good, well-written RP with lots of plot and character development.

This is mostly to give me practice - and besides, it's fun.

So here's my idea: Gonna be set in a fantasy realm and have many different sorts of characters. Protagonist - lone female (species undecided) shows up at a tavern and nails a sign on the wall advertising her need for a fellowship to accompany her on a quest.

Reason - she wishes to assassinate someone. For some reason she hates this nemesis completely(also a playable character) and will not rest until he's dead.

I need male and female characters of any species (elf, rogue, human, dwarf or what have you) to be willing to contribute to this. It leaves many options for multiple hook-ups and events.

Come onnnnnnnn... it'll be fun! :D PM me or reply if interested.
 
Last edited:
Gina, you sound like someone I'd love to play with. Your choice of subject matter is right in line with what I like. The only problem for me right now is that I'm engaged in about 5 active role plays at the moment, and some times, like this weekend, I get behind on posting for three or four of them.

I always want to play, but I worry about doing justice to my partners.

I like playing elves, half elves, drows, or even shape-changers, usually. Maybe I could fit one more story in. :)
 
I :heart: you. No one I know likes to RP fantasy. Drows are always fun. ^_^


If you find the time to wanna join me, awesome! Hopefully we'll get a few more nibbles. Meantime, if you get an idea for a character to play, just post it here.

Ya know - race, class, that sort of thing!

Happy Writing! :D
 
I :heart: you. No one I know likes to RP fantasy. Drows are always fun. ^_^


If you find the time to wanna join me, awesome! Hopefully we'll get a few more nibbles. Meantime, if you get an idea for a character to play, just post it here.

Ya know - race, class, that sort of thing!

Happy Writing! :D


Okay, I didn't take much convincing, but I'm in. Character details to come soon. It might help me to know who I'd be teaming up with, race and profession-wise. Would we be essentially good or evil, or something in between?
 
Feel like joining? Post a character description! :D


If I get a couple more people interested, I'll post the introduction.


Yay! Come on people! Adventure awaits. You know you want to. ;)
 
Okay, I didn't take much convincing, but I'm in. Character details to come soon. It might help me to know who I'd be teaming up with, race and profession-wise. Would we be essentially good or evil, or something in between?


It's completely up to you! My character will probably be a human or half elf/human. Your characters can join if they wish to help, simply want the reward money, are innately evil and want to stop the quest - what have you!

Anything is possible, take any side - you'll find that I can work with pretty much anything you throw at me.

Stay tuned - will post soon.
 
Hope this is fine so far. Don't know what else to write in a bio before i know some more of the world :rose:

Name: Carr Vallos
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Age: 24
Description: 6'0" tall, athletic built. Dark brown hair that reaches his shoulders. Ice blue eyes. Tanned after much exposure to the sun. Quite handsome in normal standards.

Weapon and armour: A thin shortsword in a weathered scabbard, attached to a leather belt. 2 throwing knives, 1 in each boot. A leather armour that have seen better days.

Personality: As an orphan that have lived a day by day life in the back alleys Carr is quick to react. Sometimes to quick as it have put him in trouble more than once. He rely on his agility and sometimes wit to get out of trouble. He can use the weapons at his disposal but rarely have to. Have survived as a thief as an urchin.
 
Hope this is fine so far. Don't know what else to write in a bio before i know some more of the world :rose:

Name: Carr Vallos
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Age: 24
Description: 6'0" tall, athletic built. Dark brown hair that reaches his shoulders. Ice blue eyes. Tanned after much exposure to the sun. Quite handsome in normal standards.

Weapon and armour: A thin shortsword in a weathered scabbard, attached to a leather belt. 2 throwing knives, 1 in each boot. A leather armour that have seen better days.

Personality: As an orphan that have lived a day by day life in the back alleys Carr is quick to react. Sometimes to quick as it have put him in trouble more than once. He rely on his agility and sometimes wit to get out of trouble. He can use the weapons at his disposal but rarely have to. Have survived as a thief as an urchin.

Sounds good! I'm working on an intro. Will post soon. Happy RP'ing everyone!
 
Name- Kris Amaya (Night Rain)

Age- 24

Race- Human

Appearance- he likes to keep his face hidden but many who have seen it have said he is very handsome. (image to come)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50191967@N08/5400100522/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50191967@N08/4936115283/

Personality- he is not one to get angry very quick, he is calm and collected never one to jump into something. Ever since he was young he was forced to learn the way of the sword and never to show pain. He is fast and agile able to close the distance between him and his opponents very quickly.

Class- assassin

Alignment- Good, but many consider him to be evil

Weapon- A long bladed katana which was made by a sword smith named Muramasa, it is called Murasame ( autumn rain ) because it was cooled in the rain fall. on the blade are the words No aru taka wa tsume wo kakusu. (The talented hawk hides its claw( A wise man keeps some of his talents in reserve).
Kusarigama (chain and sickle) the weighted part is blade
 
Last edited:
Name: Izanna Red Wolf
Race: Shape Changer (wolf form)
Class: *Beastmaster/Tracker/hunter
Gender: Female
Age: 22
Description: Appears human, dark coppery colored skin. Dark hair. Amber colored eyes. 5 foot 4 inches tall. Athletic build, 34C breasts, 26 waist, 36 hips.
attachment.php


Clothing/Armor: fringed hide vest and skirt, short mid calf moccasin boots. Furred animal skin cloak. Leather headband and wristbands. Feathers and tufts of fur and beads decorating her braids sometimes. At other times, her hair is held by the headband and otherwise loose.
Gear/Weapons: Spear, Short bow and arrows, knife. Shoulder pouch, waterskin, two blankets.
Major skills: Tracking, wilderness survival, hunting, stalking, stealth, communicating with animals.

Special abilities: Tracking by scent, shape change into a wolf.

Background: Izanna is a member of a tribal society of shape changers. They appear human, but tend to keep isolated since if humans find out about them, often they mistake them for were creatures, though they are significantly different. Their ability to change into their animal form is not subject to the moon's effects, and they do not change into a monster, just a normal wolf, but they manage to retain their human consciousness. In human form, they retain some of their heightened animal senses, keener than a normal human, but not as keen as a true animal.

Izanna led a normal life of a young woman of the tribe up until her ripening year. That year, strange circumstances led to her being separated from her tribe, isolated in a remote wilderness where she had to learn to live and survive on her own. She used her shape changing ability to associate with a pack of regular wolves, learning to survive in the harsh country by following their lead.
 
Last edited:
You guys are doing awesome! I've a feeling this will be a good thread. I'll wait to respond until the other two have their say.

But, feel free for your characters to converse with each other if you get tired of waiting.


:D

And, as always, if you want to join either reply here or drop me a PM!
 
would we all be walking or should we use the money we got to buy horses
 
Whatever you feel you think your character needs - go for it.

Horses are plausible - especially to scout ahead. Some may choose to walk. Some may grab a horse. I think my character will walk. Perhaps she can share a mount with someone.


Like I said; this is a fairly free RP. I want you guys to have fun with it, not stick to strict rules. :D
 
thanks

also to let you all know it looks like i may have a bad storm near where i'm at which it may or may not knock it out. so i'll try to post if i can
 
Kay guys, I think we have enough protagonists now. Anyone who wants to join, PM me please.

We need some bad guys to try and thwart us. Anyone want to play a bad guy? Hm? HM???

Come on! Bad guys are fun to play! :D
 
I've already been bad. I signed Kris' name to the contract, mimicing his signature. What does Izanna know about signing anything, or even writing, for that matter? :D
 
Name- Kain

Age- unknown

Race- human like lich

Appearance- http://www.flickr.com/photos/50191967@N08/5414143171/ , over that he wears a crimson hooded robe.

Personality- he appears to be a nice and friendly person but in fact he is a cruel person he enjoys torturing people for fun. He will use any means to achieve his goal, he is also a Sadist and a masochist.

Class- necromancer/assassin

Weapon- he can summon a war scythe, ( the blade is on a gear mechanism that makes the blade able to turn, he can also launch the blade out which is attached to a chain) . A long sword as tall as he is. He also has a large thin bladed dagger.

scythe- http://www.flickr.com/photos/50191967@N08/5414149261/in/photostream/
Longsword- http://www.flickr.com/photos/50191967@N08/5414147157/in/photostream/

Abilities- he is skilled in using disease spells which will cause things to rot slowly, he can summon grim reaper like apparitions even though they are strong and are effective. Skilled warriors can defeat them with ease. He can also summon skeleton warriors which are weak but makes up for it in numbers.

Alignment- evil

Short Bio- He is a human who has become a type of lich, unlike other liches who look skeletal he dose not. For him not to age he has to kill a certain number of people every month. Like Kris he is a skilled assassin who can rival Kris’s abilities but he lacks stealth he prefers to go in head first killing all who come in his path. It is unknown how he and Kris crossed paths but he really hates him since he was the only one he has failed to kill. He knows Kris full abilities even his Crystal techniques but he has yet to see them. Unlike Kris who has a faint smell of blood and death coming from him he has a heavy scent of blood and death.. If he takes a girl to bed with him many are never seen again or they come out traumatize.


Kris's weapons

Katana- http://www.flickr.com/photos/50191967@N08/5414760686/in/photostream/

Kusarigama- it is crossed between these two- http://www.flickr.com/photos/50191967@N08/5414754914/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50191967@N08/5414143415/in/photostream/
 
Last edited:
Back
Top